Why are Archers getting a -25% damage reduction?
- The following changes have been made to Archery shots with the aim of lowering their damage at level 45 and below without affecting level 45+ damage:
- All archery shots will now deal around 25% less damage overall.
- All archers will now receive a 30m duration self-buff, Eagle Eye, for free at level 45 that grants them a 25% increase in archery damage.
- The net change to level 45+ archers’ damage should be neutral when using this new buff.
- Eagle Eye can be found under the ‘Abilities’ category in the spell list.
- Bola (root) shots will now be blocked by and remove bladeturns.