Broken Realm Balance?

24

Comments

  • edited June 15 PM
    Solicfear1 wrote: »
    I think the only reason people whine is because how many flock to Hibernia to join Herorius zerg and that's the only reason they want to see them nerfed. I think this is an awful answer to make realms balanced, nothing should be nerfed. Each realm needs leadership and right now there isn't any in Alb and Mid because they give up to easily. I'm tired of players that keep asking for a boost for their class because they can't win, well maybe organise a bg to counter Herorius rather than trying to do it through the game mechanics.

    You're very out of touch with live and it shows. Alb and Mid have primetime US BG leaders who are doing the best with the what shows up every night in the BG.

    The realms are supposed to be balanced for Realm vs. Realm. The MAJORITY of the problems that have been inflicted onto Live in the last 3-4 years have been because "someone" decides they want to adjust class abilities in the name of balance.
    The truth is that these adjustments aren't really QC'd publicly and it's very very obvious that they are pushed onto Live due to a particular playstyle. i.e. 8v8, stealth, etc...

    Pbaoe revamp was a disaster combined with EC accounts who had King's templates and realm buffs. Again any objective QC should have forseen that the dps boost to pbaoe wasn't anywhere close to "balanced". The EC patch actually ended up doing the opposite of what it was intended. It drove returning players away, and most of them won't even bother to look back.

    GL
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • All RAs should have been switched to essence damage before adjusting PBAOE delves. But @Fateboi is right, there's no QC anymore. No reason to have Pendragon when only a handful of players test. They have to patch Ywain and adjust according to feedback on a weekly basis instead of monthly or annually. Why pay $15 when you can't expect basic development that an actual indie studio can put out in a fraction of the time? Transparency would go a long way but even that's not feasible. RIP.
  • Kroko wrote: »
    The point is, Herorius runs a bg every day at the same time, and the other realms do not. Apparently alot of people like this and hence play in this hib bg.

    not correct, anna has been running a bg EU prime time since ... forever. slightly over half a year ago i started running a bg at the same hours as anna on the days anna doesn't run, so effectively mid has had a bg every single day for for the last half year, starting at 2000 CET. but in all that time i never had equal numbers to herorius....
    Vicomtessa Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • edited June 15 PM
    Ok, i was incorrect. Correct is: it felt like there was no bg in other realms :p

    For a long time anna bg was no opponent anymore for hero bg. Recently it got better again i think.
    I didnt know that Muylae is leading on the other days.
    Post edited by Kroko on
  • Muylae wrote: »
    Kroko wrote: »
    The point is, Herorius runs a bg every day at the same time, and the other realms do not. Apparently alot of people like this and hence play in this hib bg.

    not correct, anna has been running a bg EU prime time since ... forever. slightly over half a year ago i started running a bg at the same hours as anna on the days anna doesn't run, so effectively mid has had a bg every single day for for the last half year, starting at 2000 CET. but in all that time i never had equal numbers to herorius....

    I play Hib only. But i think you are doing a great job! Dont give up! If you do it long enough MORE players will join your BG and you will kill our Hero-Zerg. I hope not too often...but i wish a good realm balance and nice fights!

    We all love this game....doesent matter wich realm we play!
  • Strolch wrote: »
    Muylae wrote: »
    Kroko wrote: »
    The point is, Herorius runs a bg every day at the same time, and the other realms do not. Apparently alot of people like this and hence play in this hib bg.

    not correct, anna has been running a bg EU prime time since ... forever. slightly over half a year ago i started running a bg at the same hours as anna on the days anna doesn't run, so effectively mid has had a bg every single day for for the last half year, starting at 2000 CET. but in all that time i never had equal numbers to herorius....

    I play Hib only. But i think you are doing a great job! Dont give up! If you do it long enough MORE players will join your BG and you will kill our Hero-Zerg. I hope not too often...but i wish a good realm balance and nice fights!

    We all love this game....doesent matter wich realm we play!

    AKA, please keep playing so we have something to kill.
  • Names wrote: »
    Cc is very important in this game and there are plenty of ways to counter it.

    CC is, and has always been, GARBAGE. Pure trash. Nobody spends untold hours leveling a character to be simply immobilized and killed helplessly by any realm. That's ridiculous, and always has been. You can't counter CC when you only have one tool to do so vs. 3 different types of CC, in some cases.

    CC in RvR should have been eliminated and left to PvE.

    Solutions to eliminating CC is simply a matter of buffing low HP characters and eliminating interupts. We should be fighting each other with teamwork, not with "I win" abilities like CC.


  • ^^^^^^^^^^
  • @MrZerg it's true, nobody spends countless hours in pve just to be immobilized by cc for extended periods of time.

    Actually, we level characters and play them to not suck and learn how to counter abilities.

    If you are in a group and spend more than 5 seconds mezzed, you are doing something wrong.
  • Lol. If you're still complaining about CC in 2020 DAoC then you need to play another game. There are more ways to counter CC now than anytime before in DAoC history.
  • MrZerg wrote: »
    Names wrote: »
    Cc is very important in this game and there are plenty of ways to counter it.

    CC is, and has always been, GARBAGE. Pure trash. Nobody spends untold hours leveling a character to be simply immobilized and killed helplessly by any realm. That's ridiculous, and always has been. You can't counter CC when you only have one tool to do so vs. 3 different types of CC, in some cases.

    CC in RvR should have been eliminated and left to PvE.

    Solutions to eliminating CC is simply a matter of buffing low HP characters and eliminating interupts. We should be fighting each other with teamwork, not with "I win" abilities like CC.


    Sounds like your groups are terrible, and you don't know when to actually use your purge vs. when you can wait. It also sounds like you need to learn how to position yourself better. All of these things you can improve and then CC won't be this monstrosity ruining your life.
  • @mrzerg what your saying will be very bad for the game as casters will have no way to get people off of them including your healers say your on a caster solo you will die every time to even someone you is just swinging not even stileing because you will have no way to kite at all even if you start casting at max range omost every class has some kind of rupt. Lets say you make it so you can cast wile being hit all that does is they will just life tap you down or just straight up dps you dead. It will also be omost impossible to kill any grps as there healers can just heal no matter what. And the buffed hp to toons with low hp will just be even harder to kill with perma free healing.


    Ways to deal with cc if you are mezzed dont purge it unless you have no choice there are at least 2 classes on each realm who can demzz at will save purge for roots and stuns if it means life or death.(look at irc they are prolly the fastest grp at demzzing and they never stay ccd for long)

    Say your grp gets mezzed then your main tank then purges and hit bolstering woar( they get it for free at 35 i think) witch removes all cc from anyone around him just not himself)

    Nothing you can do for stuns other then purge or the one time stun block as there ment to be that way.

    There is the determination ra that most classes get the reduces the cc duration.
  • @Names you are nice to try to explain it to him, but he sounds more like a troll than anything. Complaining about cc in 2020...
  • @shoke that maybe true but now its there if there is anyone else who is looking for tips
  • Shoke wrote: »
    @Names sounds more like a troll .

    Odd how CC disparity is ignored or attacked in a thread about "realm balance". It's almost like "realm balance" isn't really the concern after all.
  • Thats the thing they are balanced in my eyes @mrzerg tell me how its not balanced and make sure its because of the game and not the player base. Alot of the problems is the player base

    Ps noone is attacking you over anything you said. You voiced your opinion and i voiced mine.i love debateing stuff if you have more imput on why cc is a problem explain it more and how you would go about changing it i will humor you and tell you why i think it wont/will work.
  • Anyone ever think there are too many counters for CC? O.o
  • Bolt range root is dumb.

    Everything else with CC is fine imo. It's almost a defining feature, not a lot of new PvP games have anything remotely similar. Learn to use it, and it's counters, and it becomes like anything else in the game.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the bentsword local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Common animist spec has bolt range long duration root. This shouldn’t be a thing. Their summoned Pets casting through doors and walls once they acquire you as their target is super annoying.
  • MrZerg wrote: »
    Names wrote: »
    Cc is very important in this game and there are plenty of ways to counter it.

    CC is, and has always been, GARBAGE. Pure trash. Nobody spends untold hours leveling a character to be simply immobilized and killed helplessly by any realm. That's ridiculous, and always has been. You can't counter CC when you only have one tool to do so vs. 3 different types of CC, in some cases.

    CC in RvR should have been eliminated and left to PvE.

    Solutions to eliminating CC is simply a matter of buffing low HP characters and eliminating interupts. We should be fighting each other with teamwork, not with "I win" abilities like CC.


    Actually i am with MrZerg here.
    CC in this game is BY FAR too strong.
    That may not be an issue if you run in a group or zerg as mostly somebody has something up....
    But as a solo Mezzed or Stunned means ..... dead....

    Hib Stuncaster-Game is well known... Stun-bum-bum-dead. Without purge up no chance to do anything.
    Now more and more duos do the same...
    Mezz, positional stun-bum-bum-dead.
    VW,BM,Reaver..... all Shield-Spec-users, all classes with a long positional stun, all cast-(insta)stunners....

    As i dont care about groups or zergs i will not comment on that topic...
    But for solos there is a solution to that problem imminent.

    Mahv
  • The game isnt made to be "snowflake balanced" where every class has a chance 1v1 against another class. There are mezz block / stun block charges, pet proccing weapons/charges to help you inturrupt, and there is pretty much a counter for everything in this game. Find it and complain less. Obviously playing in a battleground, certain classes will shine better at different levels than others. Not every class was built to solo.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the bentsword local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Dale_Perf wrote: »
    The game isnt made to be "snowflake balanced" where every class has a chance 1v1 against another class. There are mezz block / stun block charges, pet proccing weapons/charges to help you inturrupt, and there is pretty much a counter for everything in this game. Find it and complain less. Obviously playing in a battleground, certain classes will shine better at different levels than others. Not every class was built to solo.

    While on the paper you are correct, in reality its not working because all that tools are useless....
    Why all that crap was implemented? Because they know that CC is a cancer in DAOC.
    So they tried to give counterplay, but with,the same result like everyhing ..... they failed.

    I am in the game every day.
    I see it every day....
    For CC-Classes the first Mezz/Stun is a win.....
    Not any fighting, not any close encounters...
    CC-bum-bum-hit release.... a matter of 2 to 3 seconds....

    This, for sure, is one of the reasons why new players will not stay...

    Mahv

  • There's a mez / stun block charge usable in molvik. Maybe that will help you even the odds. Again, not every class was meant to beat one another, just look at the Healer class with 0 damage output abilities in RvR. CC is a skillset you should learn to use to your advantage, one way or another. Or master countering it. Go ask a det9 tank with cap resists how long a purple mezz lasts?

    Your posts scream "simplify the game because I can't do it." Just because you didn't figure out CC, doesn't mean players coming behind you didn't actually read through content in game (there are NPC's that explain CC mechanics) or do some youtube research watching other people fight. I know a couple players who are brand new to daoc in the last two years who have figured out CC.

    If you don't figure it out you will only be miserable playing until you inevitably quit.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the bentsword local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • It’s realm vs realm with all of the other sub classifications are made up. Solo, small man, 8v8, duo, trio, /bow town, etc.
    Class changes or adjustments should be balanced for RVR not a made up play style or small sub type of players.

    This is why pbaoe revamp went over as a massive failure on Live. The 8v8 groups could kill/drop an entire BG in literally seconds.

    Stun and nuke has been on Hib casters since OF. Same with the insta stun on the Minstrel.
    Smite clerics could stun and nuke since OF as well...It’s the same argument (whines) in 2020.

    GL
  • Dale_Perf wrote: »
    There's a mez / stun block charge usable in molvik. Maybe that will help you even the odds. Again, not every class was meant to beat one another, just look at the Healer class with 0 damage output abilities in RvR. CC is a skillset you should learn to use to your advantage, one way or another. Or master countering it. Go ask a det9 tank with cap resists how long a purple mezz lasts?

    Your posts scream "simplify the game because I can't do it." Just because you didn't figure out CC, doesn't mean players coming behind you didn't actually read through content in game (there are NPC's that explain CC mechanics) or do some youtube research watching other people fight. I know a couple players who are brand new to daoc in the last two years who have figured out CC.

    If you don't figure it out you will only be miserable playing until you inevitably quit.

    Again, all you say is correct....
    But still i see e every day that it is not working...
    If somebody dies in CC within a few seconds, and that over and over, (and not me :) ) than this is very much proof that the system is wrong and broken.
    And that is not about people dont get it, thats CC-Thing is no rocket-science.. everybody understand the mechanics.
    Obviously the guys which have benefit from all that will not complain :)


    Very simple fact is that CC is by far too strong. Skill(??) is not needed or involved.
    Should be from RvR removed like MrZerg mentioned or at least reduced by 50 to 70% in duration.

    And to not letting this get out of hand, this is my last post to that topic.

    Mahv
  • edited June 17 PM
    While I enjoy these topics, let's try.

    Hibernia still not OP because it has the most consistent BG leader. His lemmings adapted to his style for years, high rank tanks pushing, many casters for keep takes, and even ice bolting sieges (which might worth lowering the damage of tbh). There is nothing immortal about it just consistent, and reproduce-able just not many want to.

    Realms are fairly balanced in terms of group strength. Tank/Caster/Hybrid setups viable on all realms, and most fights determined by the skill of groups. Some setup might counter others if both team is around same level, but that is okay. Only Alb outperform by a small margin because Necro/Theurg but thats about it. Some slight nerf on necro or it's pet or some range/dur decrease on theurg pet and it be fairly equal. Still, even as is all realms setups are competitive, and since Champ AoE debuff nerf Hibs fall in line too.

    CC is in it's weakest state ever been, bolster, easy access to purge, Det/Stoic, most classes with demess ever, access to deroot etc. Just use your tools, without CC/interrupt mechanic this game wouldn't be considered one of the best PvP MMOs out there.
    Post edited by Gavner on
  • @Mahvash I solo and don't think CC is OP... I got over the stun/nuke/nuke a loooooong time ago. Everything has a counter. Game isn't balanced for solo duo etc... you are whining just stop cuz CC is fine.
  • @MrZerg "Odd how CC disparity is ignored or attacked in a thread about "realm balance". It's almost like "realm balance" isn't really the concern after all"

    Actually not at all, you brought up the point of CC being OP, the response has been unanimous towards the fact that you are probably very bad and need to learn to play.
  • how about nearsight

    i would love a nearsight blocker :)
  • @Mahvash I think from your other posts that you play molvik, correct?

    What is your class?
    What is your spec?
    What is your Realm rank and RA distribution?
    Are you templated?
  • I think reacting on @Mahvash is a waste of time.
  • There is no issues of realm balance.
    Just more organized and less organized Zergs, combined with the short realm timer issues.
  • Realm balance is not a black and white issue if you are a irc player a small minority of the player base you cannot see the problem you form your best set groups on the realm you play u have the luxury of set players all in voice com macro and script exploits plus the mojo assist and it’s not a problem to you .
    Unfortunetly 90 percent of the game do not play like that or have that luxury so forming a group comes down to utility something alb doesn’t have compared to the other realms that doesn’t mean you cannot form good groups on alb it’s just it’s very specialised.
    Caster and hybrid groups on alb can be very good but again they have to have the right classes.
    Tank trains on alb are very poor unless you again specialise I have only found one type that consistently outperforms other tank groups and again you have the classes.
    There is a problem perculiar to alb I’ve been playing mid lately and I’ll be honest it’s just pitiful coming up against alb groups it’s so god am easy on mid it’s got to the point now where I’m like this is embarrassing.
    I’d expect hib to be the same and it’s all down to utility and subtle changes brought about by recent patches.
    There’re are some fixes the mini aoe mez cast reduction would make a small difference maybe a damage conversion for the reaver similar to hib and mid and maybe giving tic a good group heal swapping st to paladin plus maybe changing the reactionary styles to positionals on tics all small tweaks but Nothing radical.
    Armsman have been covered in a previous thread.
    If nothing is done I really think game is heading for a 2 realm game.
    As for zergs the keep doors need to return to the previous level as retaking a relic is way to hard now especially for a underpopulated realm.
    But maybe upping cy defences and limiting access to ramparts.
    Anyway that’s my 2 cents
  • edited July 1 PM
    Brut wrote: »
    u have the luxury of set players all in voice com macro and script exploits plus the mojo assist and it’s not a problem to you .

    Caster and hybrid groups on alb can be very good but again they have to have the right classes.
    Tank trains on alb are very poor unless you again specialise I have only found one type that consistently outperforms other tank groups and again you have the classes.


    As for zergs the keep doors need to return to the previous level as retaking a relic is way to hard now especially for a underpopulated realm.

    1. wtf is mojo assist? Everyone has access to scripts, if you dont use them, you should. It is not an exploit.
    2. all groups on all realms have to have the right classes for what you are trying to accomplish
    3. are you serious? Tanks + seige buff take doors down way to easy. Should make it harder.

    FYI Mid zerg is easy right now because Xuu Cru is on Mid. They are a game changer. If they were on Alb/Hib defending you would be crying about how OP the other realm is.



    Post edited by Minibard on
  • Alb has 2 glaring issues right now

    1, inconsistent BG. they lack enough leaders to field a force nightly this leads to people not logging onto Alb because why would you if nothing is going to happen.

    2, Alb casters as so far ahead of Alb melee that its almost a mistake to play anything but a caster on Alb atm, this causes Alb to lack a front line and makes it that to even run a successful BG on Alb you need to keep hump all night and this can lead to a boring night if the other realms choose to just ignore you. (this may not just be an Alb only issue thou)
  • Thing is even IF the Alb BG ran a few tank groups they do not have competent healers who know how to position and keep them alive, nor do they have Sorc who know how to rupt the backline so the tanks don't melt. It's an all around issue on Alb. I've been on Mid so seeing it happen is comical at times. But Minibard is correct. Mid has the advantage at the moment because IRC is ranking Mids and they change any battle instantly.
  • Samhayn wrote: »
    Alb has 2 glaring issues right now

    1, inconsistent BG. they lack enough leaders to field a force nightly this leads to people not logging onto Alb because why would you if nothing is going to happen.

    2, Alb casters as so far ahead of Alb melee that its almost a mistake to play anything but a caster on Alb atm, this causes Alb to lack a front line and makes it that to even run a successful BG on Alb you need to keep hump all night and this can lead to a boring night if the other realms choose to just ignore you. (this may not just be an Alb only issue thou)

    I've been saying this for years now... Give Reavers a 2-handed morning star....
  • Kroko wrote: »
    Btw. the RPs/realm are very close:

    3fewzi0oyr0q.png

    Only recently the difference is bigger again. But before that the 3 realms were almost the same. With a difference of 5% maybe.

    December-March time frame Hibs were getting approximately as much in RP as BOTH alb and Mid combined. After March you have the implementation of dopples and return of underpop bonuses. Why this matters: Your graph doesn't show RP's for kills/quest credit. If (as is the case) your realm can't compete with Hibernia, one of your only recourses is to try and kill dopples in a small man or log on your hunter and camp a dopple spawn, and hope no group finds you. If everyone on mid is doing that out of necessity, with a 40-55% bonus for underpop, there will be many rps earned through grinding but that has no relevance to which realm is overpowered.

    If Broadsword wanted to get actual data from that, they'd be much more informed if they could sort for RP's gained through RVR and quest turn in.
  • That disparity was in large part due to Xuu's bomb group farming Mid and Alb BGs during NA prime. Notice the timing. You are correct though that there's no way to determine how RPs were earned. But it is very easy to sway RP/realm with how low the population is.
  • KoeKoe
    edited July 7 PM
    Minibard wrote: »
    Pleazing wrote: »
    Most broken thing in the game is the 15min realm timer.
    True, it needs to be removed.

    After playing a bard, healer and sorc, bard is not OP to the others. They just have to be played differently.

    Every realm , you can stun nuke nuke as well. every alb group has a cleric. Every mid group has 1 or 2 healers.

    Learn to assist. Its been this way for 19yrs.

    You run around on bard in a fg and kill solos/small mans using bard only abilities. You just can't chase classes down like that on Mid/Alb.

    As far as learning to assist, that's the point, on hib (especially in keep warfare) you don't need to. Any ani/eld/ment/chanter R8+ should be able to take most non-tank targets out without assisting.

    Ani: Root (if they see you and try to get out of los, otherwise ignore that), cast 3-7 bombers (closer to 3 if same level/open field, closer to 6-7 if bombers have to travel), instacast con debuff, switch to dd/dbody debuff. You can unload 3k damage into something in about 3-4 seconds, even if it moves out of LOS after 1-2. I stopped playing my ani after a couple sessions at r7 because this was just so lame, so yeah, bombers work (really well) in keep siege. When people say you "have to use baseline" what they mean is the best way to profit when pushing an inner keep is to moc5 lifetap. AOE bombers, if there is actually a chokepoint, are amazing for rp gain, but all to often its a mad dash to find the few defenders to collect rp.

    Eld/ment/chanter: some version of stun+nuke. Choose targets. if they purge just come back in 60 sec. I have killed 35 of a 60 man mid BG defending Scath on ment, without assist, and burning through 3 power charges, and I'm not leet by any means. Stun is so powerful precisely because if you accidentally are visible or even glitch visible for a second, you can be stunned, and then killed.

    People claim Stun nuke nuke complaints are so 2005. Back then hib casters weren't nearly as powerful, and ments didn't have 11 second stun. An r3-5 pre TOA hib caster is an entirely different animal to any of the dozens of r11-12 hib casters that just eat things up. As a caster, absent good heals in your group, you will die without purge up if even one high rr hib caster lands stun nuke, prior to stun dropping.

    Others claim stun nuke nuke isn't a big deal. If its not a big deal let every realm have an option (Alb does already and they put up a much better fight than Mid). Give it to mids as a spec stun (not baseline). Doesn't even really matter the dps class you put it on (well okay not lock or dark/rc rm. If every realm had a stun caster of some sort you'd see a lot less total hib domination in keep siege warfare.
    Post edited by Koe on
  • Hib is dominant because Herorius always runs a BG at the same time everyday for years and alb and mid do not..period. The other bg leaders come and go while Herorius keeps going.
  • edited July 7 PM
    Hib is dominant because Herorius always runs a BG at the same time everyday for years and alb and mid do not..period. The other bg leaders come and go while Herorius keeps going.

    Agreed, but they also have FOUR amazing healing classes. The groups typically have multiple healers sometimes as many as four even in the PUGs. Just getting one decent healer on Mid can be a struggle at times...

    GL
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • @Fateboi what's the 4th? Ment?
  • ahh the days when ment had a healin dd :)
  • Shoke wrote: »
    @Fateboi what's the 4th? Ment?

    Animist healing shroom fields and the Shroom of LIFE! Plus a Menty so 5 healing classes! Find me 5 healing classes elsewhere.
  • @BumblesZERG

    Hmm lets try

    Cleric friar pally tic cabby
    Heal sham lock valk sm
  • I dont think stun/nuke is the issue. i believe its that disease is actually easier to find on Hib and Alb then it is on Mid.

    you find it on Vale and Eld on Hib both commonly played classes and both dps, and on Cab and ice whizzy also dps for Alb. where as the only class that has it for Mid is the Shamen a for the most part healing class.

  • edited July 8 PM
    Really? Disease is most difficult on mid? You just have a class that should be in 100% of the groups and has a single and ae baseline?

    Ae disease is in Body line for cab, which basically doesn't exist. So you can spam your green ae disease with 75% resist rate, or your grey single target with 98% resist rate.

    On hib it's in the mana line, which I agree is a good line to have it in. However, unless you are Mana spec (a spec only used in zergs) you are working with grey/green disease.

    VWs have it too and it's a great tool in their kit. However, you can't say there are as many VWs in groups as there are Shamans.

    And sham isn't "for the most part a healing class". If you play with Shamans that mostly heal, you can gently tell them to delete and roll a Aug healer.

    So, I think the realm that gets shafted disease wise is Alb, not Mid.
    Post edited by Shoke on
  • Light elds have blue disease, not grey/green
  • edited July 8 PM
    Shoke wrote: »
    @BumblesZERG

    Hmm lets try

    Cleric friar pally tic cabby
    Heal sham lock valk sm

    You missed my sarcasm obvi with the whole shroom of life thing. But yes all realms have multiple healing classes. :P
    Post edited by BumblesZERG on
Sign In or Register to comment.