I have saved Midgard- yet my predictions of Albion have come to pass. Do Not beg me now......

Midgard was saved and many are feeling tough again. It it easy to feel tough when Alb Nation does not hunt you.

I saved Albion and now I have saved Midgard. The only problem now is that Albion is dying again.

I told you all this would happen when I left Albion... All the talk in /region from the rescu bg.... /rofl

Now I'm being asked to save Rescu again...... I left Albion to remind you of what the Rescu BG was made of.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• war is upon us all !
  • Albion must go through a period of suffering
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Saved up lowes vacation time will not save the realm
    HERORIUS

• midgards newest assassin dotdothehe is on the rise !

still teehehe and aych you ee, guess whos back ! :p
  • Did taanky ever find love ?
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Midgard was saved and many are feeling tough again. It it easy to feel tough when Alb Nation does not hunt you.

I saved Albion and now I have saved Midgard. The only problem now is that Albion is dying again.

I told you all this would happen when I left Albion... All the talk in /region from the rescu bg.... /rofl

Now I'm being asked to save Rescu again...... I left Albion to remind you of what the Rescu BG was made of.

Delusion thy name is Nate

• Relic raid tonight ?
    HERORIUS

• Great.....couldn’t we ban him from the forums so all our eyes would feel safe? lol
  • The moderators should not have let Nate back again to the forum. He is going to make trouble again; it's his compulsive personality in him to do so. Please consider, and have him removed. It's obvious, as you can see what he has posted. It's a sign of someone disturb and requires medication and trouble follows. Nate, please find something else to do, try reading a book that will have meaningful words of wisdom to help calm you down or try a glass of warm milk.
  • Monster plays a tank and doesn't know how to assist
    HERORIUS

• Nate uses catacombs UI, keyboard turns and tab targets, just about as good as a 6 year old.
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Awe, nates back and can't quite figure out his place in the game right now?
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • I'm not saving that Rescu Bg again.

I prefer Relic Raids over that
    HERORIUS

• Of course you're not. You want albs to beg for you back, which won't happen xD

>Daoc Videos<
  • Monster wrote: »
    The moderators should not have let Nate back again to the forum. He is going to make trouble again; it's his compulsive personality in him to do so. Please consider, and have him removed. It's obvious, as you can see what he has posted. It's a sign of someone disturb and requires medication and trouble follows. Nate, please find something else to do, try reading a book that will have meaningful words of wisdom to help calm you down or try a glass of warm milk.

Did you take Sociology in College? oh wait... sorry
    HERORIUS

• Impounded wrote: »
    Of course you're not. You want albs to beg for you back, which won't happen xD

Albion has nothing to offer me. I've already proved that I can lead a realm like that to domination.
    HERORIUS

• Albion has plenty of ways to feed your ego. You just want to some people to beg your first.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Only Nate can ruin christmas
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Albion has plenty of ways to feed your ego. You just want to some people to beg your first.

Soon you too will become thirsty and seek what I have you quoted in my signature for.

Proceed with caution... Midgard has never been beat down so many times .. like they were when Nate was leading.

I don't play to socialize and have fun taking back the bold spire. I play for that 90% win rate kids
    HERORIUS

• BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Only Nate can ruin christmas

I appreciate you typing it out.. All the holiday and seasons greetings stuff is not for me.

Christmas is the birth of Christ. We celebrate his birthday.
    HERORIUS

• That didn't last very long. O.o

>Daoc Videos<
  • Lol
    Daniellson - Healer
  • A new record hahaahah. Wonder who will cave first..
    Monster wrote: »
    The moderators should not have let Nate back again to the forum. He is going to make trouble again; it's his compulsive personality in him to do so. Please consider, and have him removed. It's obvious, as you can see what he has posted. It's a sign of someone disturb and requires medication and trouble follows. Nate, please find something else to do, try reading a book that will have meaningful words of wisdom to help calm you down or try a glass of warm milk.

Thanks to the Moderator at this forum for quickly responding.

Goodbye Nate, so sorry to see this happen to someone like yourself who had the opportunity to be part of this game and community but decided to throw it away and for whatever reason if it has to do with mental illness of some kind, I do wish you good health and peace.
    Monster plays a tank and doesn't know how to assist

Again, read what I said about it, Knucklehead. You are aware of how to play the game but much to learn when it comes to tactics and one day we can debate about it peacefully. I'm game for it, place your bets when it comes to this because I'm willing to wager real money for it and let the forum community decides who wins.

Some people know very well if I decide to place a bet and will keep my word, win or lose, besides I don't need your money but willing to teach you a lesson.

Monnster (Paladin)
    Peweee (Scout)
    Gooonie (Warrior)
  • As for the money wager, we can do it by giving to a worthy charity, and it will also have to be on the internet so that, we can have proof that it was done by posting it at this forum. So, whoever loses the debate, will have to post and prove the money to a charity. It would help and worth debating, especially against you Nate, which wouldn't be any fun to do so but, willing for a good cause then to have to interact with you anymore.

I will wait for you, and we can plan this out between you and me and a few others with some idea how to begin and start the debate on this forum.

Monnster (Paladin)
  • I'm curious, whats the required ban count to be perma banned? @Carol_Broadsword Cause he's up there.
  • Come to hib Nate and let's start a NA prime time bg, between us in the evenings and hero in the EU times I give it a weekend before we can turn the entire warmap green
  • Yes please, go hib I agree with Kealadron...

>Daoc Videos<
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    Come to hib Nate and let's start a NA prime time bg, between us in the evenings and hero in the EU times I give it a weekend before we can turn the entire warmap green

Being that this is just a fun game, I do love a challenge but remember Nate in the equation present a dilemma and can unity not only Albion's together but the possibility Mids as well, which instead of the war-map green, it can turn to Red and Blue. Nate will have no choice but to hide in keeps or KM and when everyone is gone to sleep, will be the only way he can paint the map to green.

You also are taking a chance with him, remember what he posted, he doesn't care to socialize, which presents a problem but only to win. What do you think that would mean? Think about it carefully before you answer.

Hibs have great players, and if this should happen, I promise you it will not work or exhibit a problem. You are welcome to take him, but it's only one person opinion about it, and I believe many will not support him. Hero and please forgive me not to mention many of the Generals who BG's for the Hibs, will not fall for it, and they have seen what happened to Albion and Mids. If I may give some advice to the Hibs, focus on stopping and preventing the disruption of the game. Example: Shut it down, pull the plug off or dismantle it and destroy it at the core.

Waste of time to have posted words that have no wisdom but just empty words that have no meaning about what the game is all about.

Nate is not playing with a full deck; you should be able to see and witness it yourself. If you want to start a prime-time BG, why not do it yourself. It will only make it better for all of us. As I said, I love a challenge, and many feel the same way. Besides, it's all in fun the game and your words is an act of war, not just against Albion's but to the Mids. A fun way of saying those words for fun for the game, go ahead step-up, let's have fun and see if you can paint the war-map all green.

Kealadron words is an act of war! I say we go to war. Hehe LOL

Monnster (Paladin)
    Peweee (Scout)
    Gooonie (Warrior)
  • If he came to Hibernia, I fear The Great Tree would rot at the roots. Hib is full of a lot of great players, some are very bullheaded and won’t work with others, but great players nonetheless.
  • Do they have a list of the fastest ban after being allowed back? In for a good chuckle.

Merry Christmas!
    Monster wrote: »

It's the reply post's that do more harm than anything Nate post's. Seriously there has to be others that can understand this simple observation...
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Kealadron wrote: »
    Come to hib Nate and let's start a NA prime time bg, between us in the evenings and hero in the EU times I give it a weekend before we can turn the entire warmap green

Stay away from Hib look what he did to @Jenini guild and got them booted out of the RDM alliance...
    Post edited by Fateboi on
  • As you can see since nate caused issues through mid. EJ guild got real quiet quick and stopped defending him soooo much.
  • Just ignore him..
  • Auberne wrote: »
    Just ignore him..

That seems to be impossible for almost everyone....Maybe one day it will click
  • First we didnt get booted from the alliance. As to being quite we never left. We have been here the whole time running rvr and pveing. Just because you dont see us or hear us doesnt mean we disappeared. We are here to stay and help midgard. Yes there was a lot of negative things thrown our way but EJ is strong and has great players and no matter what we will make it. One person doesnt make the guild all the members backing each other makes the guild. Im proud to say im gald all the drama has stopped and we can focus on midgard and fun things again. So again no we didnt get booted from RDM alliance. We decided since all the drama we needed to remove ourselves and start fresh. See you guys on the battlefield ;)
  • Jenini wrote: »
    One person doesnt make the guild all the members backing each other makes the guild.

So what does all the members of a guild backing one of the most toxic members of the community make the guild?

Now I'm being asked to save Rescu again......

I don't think you talking to yourself in the mirror qualifies.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Jenini wrote: »
    One person doesnt make the guild all the members backing each other makes the guild.

So what does all the members of a guild backing one of the most toxic members of the community make the guild?

Probably still makes it a guild ;)
  • Lmao.. i was talking about after kicking him from the guild. You can keep being a negative person if that so much makes you feel better. I admit i tried to give him a chance in the guild but once things escalated the way it did i removed him. You dont have to be such a hateful and negative person. You dont see me bashing or belittling people on the forums. I think some people do their kicks by being rude on here. I was stating that my guild is strong and yes we back each other. Personally i dont care what u think about us or if u play with us. Nate is gone and thats all that matters. I also wqs referring to the comment that we didnt kicked from the alliance but you take how u want Sov. Have a good day and Ty for playing...lol
  • Some people just need to grow up.. Nate is gone guys. He went back to Alb

I believe that was answered in another thread. Something along the lines of, we don't follow what anyone else says about a person, they would prefer to find out for themselves. Which in itself, is not a bad thing.

What is sad, is the drama that went along with it and the denial that said person was ever in the guild in the first place, which was categorically denied in /as.

No hard feelings to EJ, wish them well in whatever they decide to do.
  • Lmao Amp.. ;)
  • I can picture Nate every morning

Probably still makes it a guild ;)

A group of players makes a guild by definition, that has never been in question.
  • Jak at first we truly didn’t know until he let Jen know who he really was. Now at first he was an angel and we didn’t have no issues with him staying in the guild but then he starting doing Nate things which did lead him to getting kicked from our guild and banned from our discord because of his behavior.
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Jak wrote: »
    I believe that was answered in another thread. Something along the lines of, we don't follow what anyone else says about a person, they would prefer to find out for themselves. Which in itself, is not a bad thing.

What is sad, is the drama that went along with it and the denial that said person was ever in the guild in the first place, which was categorically denied in /as.

No hard feelings to EJ, wish them well in whatever they decide to do.

That's all well and good in theory. If a guild wants to ignore what an estimated 90% of the player community agrees on and warns them about yet wishes to experience that for themselves that is up to them, waste of time it may be. To me it makes a statement about their judgement, nothing more.
This discussion has been closed.