another shameless self grats thread !!!! :D

9snkp6eym7hd.jpg
yay, me
Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
Tagged:

Comments

• Grats Muy
  • Gratz Muy, im glad i helped contribute!
    Demmpsey - Animist
    Demmps - Vampiir
    Mimins - Bard
    Dempseas - Warden
    Dempsee - Hero
  • Grats muylock :)
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Damn, grats.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • That's awesome, grats!
  • congrats
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Awesome!, grats!
  • Well Grats!!
  • where is that screenshot btw ? I cant tell wth im looking at lol
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Huehuaehue wrote: »
    where is that screenshot btw ? I cant tell wth im looking at lol

It looks like one of the exit ramps from KM to the island.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
  • edited October 2018 PM
    aye i saw where he is on map just looks hella weird to me, maybe its cuz i run classic models or something

i aint ever seen a scene like that lol, got some random tree and colors in the sky by some ramp, im stil lconfused ! ;p
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • Congrats Muy!!! wtg :)
  • Congrats muylock!

Looks like you dinged off the rescu crew feeding
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Rescu has the courage to get up and run again, do you have that? maybe you should ask yourself that sometime. Wish you the best.
  • Gratz bud, what class now?
  • Eithne wrote: »
    Rescu has the courage to get up and run again, do you have that? maybe you should ask yourself that sometime. Wish you the best.

Fine line between stupidity/Insanity and courage.
  • Rulother wrote: »
    Eithne wrote: »
    Rescu has the courage to get up and run again, do you have that? maybe you should ask yourself that sometime. Wish you the best.

Fine line between stupidity/Insanity and courage.

Was going to say the same thing @Rulother , that's dangerously close to the definition of insanity lol.
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    where is that screenshot btw ? I cant tell wth im looking at lol

east exit km, facing east.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Huehuaehue wrote: »
    aye i saw where he is on map just looks hella weird to me, maybe its cuz i run classic models or something

i aint ever seen a scene like that lol, got some random tree and colors in the sky by some ramp, im stil lconfused ! ;p

that colors in the sky, that would be my pbaoe from an odd angle
  • Gratz bud, what class now?

haven't given that a thought, i enjoy the lock and savage, think i'll just keep playing them.
  • Eithne wrote: »

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781