Saturday Night Fights (warning Rvr Video Inside)

ALB NATION GOES 3-3 vs MIDGARD

You haven't won an open field fight in a long time

CK fight

Should spread out and fight rather than run

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• edited October 2018 PM
    Zaeder's vid is awesome !

First hit vs hero on Hurb. (video of me on my my ice wizzy! what !) I wasn't even recording that hero fight (awesome)

Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited October 2018 PM
    Apparently your ego has distorted your memory... We owned your arse all night long minus one fight, maybe 2 fights forcing you to rage log around 10. Albs were owned. You bounced around all night from keep to keep trying to AJ us and failed.
    Mids went to DC around 1030 after your mighty Nation failed and wouldn't you know it... Tons of hibs. Funny how that works. @Carol_Broadsword realm timer 1 hour please this was very obvious from the Albs.
    Thanks for the rps Nate
    Post edited by Tanky on
  • BTW, realm bonus for us was 10% meaning more equal numbers... And wow... Even numbers and things change huh Nate...
  • Seems you didnt include the vid of you trying to aj crau fight and you guys running scared as far few numbers of hibs killed you as you ran #oops #dontunderestimatethetree #gothim
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Tanky wrote: »
    Apparently your ego has distorted your memory... We owned your arse all night long minus one fight, maybe 2 fights forcing you to rage log around 10. Albs were owned. You bounced around all night from keep to keep trying to AJ us and failed.
    Mids went to DC around 1030 after your mighty Nation failed and wouldn't you know it... Tons of hibs. Funny how that works. @Carol_Broadsword realm timer 1 hour please this was very obvious from the Albs.
    Thanks for the rps Nate

Lol . Midgard confused a LD with a log and went for the relic. I was there on my merc to make sure that didn't you didn't get the relic. (so yes I do know that) /rofl
    HERORIUS

• Tanky wrote: »
    Thanks for the rps Nate

As Kzar would say rotflmao. Mids looking for a realm timer. Pot meet kettle, as a few months ago when the hibs owned all the Alb relics toward the end of the evening Rescu would attack and try to get the relics back and you could watch the realm bonus move as mids logged off mid and on to hib. How soon we forget. Or rather it is okay until some one else does it and then it is unfair play

• Vixan wrote: »
    Tanky wrote: »
    Thanks for the rps Nate

As Kzar would say rotflmao. Mids looking for a realm timer. Pot meet kettle, as a few months ago when the hibs owned all the Alb relics toward the end of the evening Rescu would attack and try to get the relics back and you could watch the realm bonus move as mids logged off mid and on to hib. How soon we forget. Or rather it is okay until some one else does it and then it is unfair play
    How soon you forget, people were calling for 'em way before then.....but that is inconvenient now isn't it?

• Nobody said It was inconvenient, I think one is needed personally and have for a long time. So nothing was forgotten I guess irony is just lost on some folks.
  • The remaining mids will quit by the end of the month.
    HERORIUS

• Vixan wrote: »
    Nobody said It was inconvenient, I think one is needed personally and have for a long time. So nothing was forgotten I guess irony is just lost on some folks.

No ironic, just busted...
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    The remaining mids will quit by the end of the month.

Then you can truly have the GAHERIS you deserve
  • edited October 2018 PM
    Xyorman wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    The remaining mids will quit by the end of the month.

Then you can truly have the GAHERIS you deserve

ALB NATION IS TOO STRONG
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• It has always cycled like this. One realm will dominate for xx amount of time, then the tables turn. Nothing of significance that any one person can claim, just the way the table turns.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of dissatifised people at this time. It is unfortunate, but completely understanable. Most have held out with the flow before, i am sure they might do it again. Or not.
  • AND THEN GREW ALB NATION TO DESTROY THE COMPETITION
    HERORIUS

• Never forget that this is a video game.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • That some are good at... and others not so much
    HERORIUS

• edited October 2018 PM
    GG!
    Post edited by Percy on