Buying Otherworldly Ore

Can you purchase otherwordly ore with dragon scales, aurulite, seals, glass, etc...? And which merchant do you buy it from in the different realms?

Comments

• Near as I can tell, it comes from Bounty points. If there is a way in-game to get it, I'd love to know though.

What most people do is buy a few bars using bounty points, and then use one of the "guaranteed masterpiece" torches to make sure it turns into a masterpiece.

The Old ToA legendries are very very cheap to buy - but the body and energy ones are very pricy - I'm not sure where they come from - I don't think the ToA mobs drop them - I've had to pay 12-15 plat for them off the CM to make a weapon for my skald and shadowblade.
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
  • If there is a way in-game to get it, I'd love to know though.

It's a side quest in the Otherworld zone (reward is an alchemy component, either for Body or Energy leggies). You pick it up in Chapter 6. Ore can be found in Chapters 6-9 (on the ground). Once you finish the quest, you just right click on them, like you do with the plants (plants are in Chapters 1-5 and in the frontiers).

Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • DaRedANT wrote: »

It's a side quest in the Otherworld zone (reward is an alchemy component, either for Body or Energy leggies). You pick it up in Chapter 6. Ore can be found in Chapters 6-9 (on the ground). Once you finish the quest, you just right click on them, like you do with the plants (plants are in Chapters 1-5 and in the frontiers).

Ahh thanks for this info!
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.