Illegal program use and length of ban

Hi just a quick question to broadsword and community support what is the length of Ban for using a illegal program to enhance a character is it 7 days or is it for life and if the said characters that have been using these same programs for years have statues in Camelot and also high realm rank shouldn’t they also be stripped of these just a question I know you might think it is the ramblings of a drunk but just curious for an answer
Tagged:

Comments

• I don't think anything happens but I heard if you make complaints then you can get the ban.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • We do not discuss CS policy or actions on players accounts.
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • they do not enforce any type of cheats. as posted in the news by john thornhill.. 3rd party macro programs are apparently legal. Only bans ever seen is from swearing in /reg or telling the truth about devs.
  • We do not discuss CS policy or actions on players accounts.

Or lack there of. ;)
  • if you accuse cheatrc of using illegal programs on discord, you get banned, that 100% speaks for itself, collusion?

whoever is gonna ask for evidence can suck it imo, there has been videos posted, and ppl posting them also got banned from discord, you want evidence, just go play mids or hibs in old odin's gate when they're on, most of thetime you won't even have time to get on your mount, they'll be on right on top of ya within seconds of porting, they couldn't be more obvious if they tried.
  • Havanjar wrote: »
    if you accuse cheatrc of using illegal programs on discord, you get banned, that 100% speaks for itself, collusion?

whoever is gonna ask for evidence can suck it imo, there has been videos posted, and ppl posting them also got banned from discord, you want evidence, just go play mids or hibs in old odin's gate when they're on, most of thetime you won't even have time to get on your mount, they'll be on right on top of ya within seconds of porting, they couldn't be more obvious if they tried.

<3
  • The most viable way to report someone is to video record it (unfortunately). Then email the link and write it out in an email and send it to support@broadsword.com