Essence Flames not proccing on Savage

This simply isn't proccing I haven't seen it go off in any fights and tested on dummy for like 2 minutes. Then logged my zerker and it proc'd first hit.

@Carol_Broadsword

Comments

• When I get home tonight I'll try as well.
  • Thank you. I would like to know if anyone else has this problem. I haven't played my savage in so long I wonder if it is one of those things where I might have to respec my ML path or something to fix it, but haven't tried that yet.
  • Seems wierd only issue I have with essence proc is when I'm on a class with another offensive proc active Mauler heal proc warden heal proc ect. I will log my Savage later and test also
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • I just resepc'd ML paths and back again to Battlemaster and have seen it proc once since. Something doesn't seem right with a DW class getting close to zero procs on a 10% chance when disarm from OW cloak is 5% and goes off all the time...
  • It's only on my Savage that I've noticed this. All other classes I've played (1-handed or DW) seem to proc as it should but for some reason on my Savage I'm not seeing it go off hardly at all.

Does OW disarm proc nullify the chance of Essence Flames to go off? I still dont think this is the case because I tested in relic town without disarm proc up and still had nothing
  • I'm not 100% sure on offensive but I know defensive doesn't allow for 2 up at once.

Som can't be stacked on casted heal procs,
    Druids targeted root proc can't be applied if you have Barb's up .

But also could be a intended feature they ninja nerfed and wanted to avoid the headache of explaining, since a trip/quad with procs would make for some absurd damage.
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • edited August 2020 PM
    My Savage using EF on test seems to proc fine but haven't been on Live yet to test it. For Wardens you must cast one before the other in the correct order for them to interact. I believe it's heal proc then EF. If you don't they look like they are both active but they aren't.

Confirmed Heal proc first and then EF and both work.
    Post edited by Kymatius on
  • Can't have 2 offensive procs at the same time
  • i've been testing this and EF seems to proc just fine for me.

13jdy8nb2zsx.png

where it says 'you hit' instead of 'you attack' are the EF procs.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • @Triq02_Dave you could have both Heal Proc and EF up and both functioning on Friars and Wardens since mid 2016. You have to put them up in the right order for them to work and only works with those two offensive procs.
  • I figured it out. Essence Flames does not proc with OW disarm /use active... I guess you can't have more than one active offensive proc I did not know this