Catacombs

Will the Catacombs zones aside from Darkspire ever be accessible again?

Comments

• I surely hope so
  • I wish it would come back. I bought it when it was first released. over the years I have played off and on and was very sad to learn I couldn't access it anymore :(
  • Catacombs was some of the best content in the game. I would probably subscribe full-time if they brought it and the other removed pve content back. As it is, I occasionally come back for a month or two but then lose interest and let my subscriptions lapse for months at a time. In my opinion, trading an entire expansions worth of content to make one quest chain just didn't make much sense especially since it was effectively removing content which many players (myself included for three accounts) paid for when it was released.
  • I would like to see these brought back as well. I was hoping to explore them more thoroughly upon returning to the game, and the closure has made me sad :(
  • Lol at people so obsessed with Catacombs. If you love PvE so much, there are plenty of much better zones, with better drops. Also try Gaheris, so you can PvE anywhere.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • At least for me, it's not about the drops and I already play strictly on Gaheris. We actually can't pve anywhere anymore due to them taking away a bunch of content including the Catacombs. I know that better is subjective, but for me Catacombs had by far some of the best design work in the game.
  • edited September 2023 PM
    Elspeth wrote: »
    I already play strictly on Gaheris.

There’s your problem right there. Come to Ywain and fight live players, because NPCs get boring after a while.

Post edited by DaRedANT on
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • I played on regular servers when the game first came out and occasionally participated in rvr, but I never really cared that much for it. I would mostly just go along if guild mates really needed my bard. I have significant anxiety issues so the predictability of pve works much better for me. However a bit of variety is still a good thing which is one reason why I miss Catacombs and the other removed content so much.