Macro groups in Molvik this last week mid and alb.

I am wondering a few things here....why every thread about macro groups has been closed without a response? Are they allowed back in bgs then? Heck if so i am gonna get my EC acct up and run along with my Subs acct. 2nd why no one are taking a look on the albs/mids stealthers ninja on the hib tower when we report them? 3rd and last i am not gonna pay for a game that people cheat that much and no one does care anymore even if its a 20yrs or so game i am not gonna tolerate that. I have reported that several times and nothing has been done , not even a answer. So if this is this is the case everyone can cheat now
Tagged:

Comments

• Macro teams are not allowed in NF or the Battlegrounds, please appeal ingame should you come across one. Thanks!
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Shamissa wrote: »
    I am wondering a few things here....why every thread about macro groups has been closed without a response? Are they allowed back in bgs then? Heck if so i am gonna get my EC acct up and run along with my Subs acct. 2nd why no one are taking a look on the albs/mids stealthers ninja on the hib tower when we report them? 3rd and last i am not gonna pay for a game that people cheat that much and no one does care anymore even if its a 20yrs or so game i am not gonna tolerate that. I have reported that several times and nothing has been done , not even a answer. So if this is this is the case everyone can cheat now

They have to be caught in the act but with no one looking, i'm not sure how that is going to work. :D
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus