I am impressed, truely impressed

edited November 2019 in General Board
on your ability to absolutely just fail hard like... what the **** is wronq with you

xd77paua3pml.jpg

with 60 people in the frontier it shuts off to free accounts ? its dead as **** with 60 people on a realm.... what ? everyone been waitin on this patch to come to hopefuly help bounce back the population enouqh to play aqain and you put a cap on how many people can play ? (and a super small one ?) you made a nice biq patch we can see you worked hard on and we appreciate, but finaly now we have the people online and you dont let them play ? ooof lol

and what are the people suposed to do everyday when it keeps lockin them out and they cant rvr, loq off and find a new qame to play ? i dont understand lol

im literaly at a loss for words, it took me like 45 mins to type this because i just couldnt fiqure out what to even say lol
Post edited by Huehuaehue on
Tagged:

Comments

• I imagine this is a bug, but if the pop cap is that low...RIP.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Would also imagine it's a bug, since @John_Broadsword said the population caps would be based off whether the server could handle the lag, and we've had more in NF before
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • :/ that cannot be right @Carol_Broadsword ?
  • No, a bug :) Which is now fixed, thank you for the report!
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games
  • Goes along real well with the giant slap in the face to xp and rps. As a paying customer the last thing i wanted was longer drawn out pve time to reach 50. If the xp nerfs stay the way they are ill be canceling my accounts and i know several others who will be as well. Looks like their will be a net loss of subs if they dont change some of the ridiculous nerfs.
  • Ignore my above comments it looks like they have listened and actually made changes for the better in my opinion.
  • edited November 2019 PM
    Post edited by Snaillyn on
  • KoeKoe
    edited November 2019 PM
    Thanks for submitting your report. I've definitely seen closer to 250-300 over the last week.
    Post edited by Koe on
  • I’ve missed your screenshots @Huehuaehue