Population Imbalance

13»

Comments

• xuu wrote: »
    I gave up on solo toons years ago when the stealth zergs took over

This is a serious problem that has gone on for years and caused a lot of people to quit. It needs to be addressed to save the game from bleeding subs. My suggestion back then as it is now, was to decrease stealth by 10% for each person added in group.

• This is a serious problem that has gone on for years and caused a lot of people to quit. It needs to be addressed to save the game from bleeding subs. My suggestion back then as it is now, was to decrease stealth by 10% for each person added in group.
    [/quote]
    \then they won't group they will just be 16 solo stealthers. need it to where if there are so many stealthers in an area they start losing stealth by a percentage.

• Your proposals are so tame (lame)

Make it that if there are more than 2 stealthers within 500 yards of each other they can't stealth or use vanish, or a tamer version is you can't have more than 3% of your realm population stealthed at the same time. I've witnessed that rule and it was the greatest moment in daoc, watching a bunch of stealthers trying to run like the little btches that they are and not being able to stealth
  • i dont remember that at all lol
  • INACA wrote: »
    xuu wrote: »
    "It’s become impossible to find a fair fight even with an 8 man. Recently there has also been an absolutely despicable trend of Albs and Hibs coordinating together in comms and hitting what few Mids are giving it a go together without engaging each other."

LOL Asatruar 8man? Wow the land of make believe.

You want a fair fight with an 8man? Let me know any day any time I will bring you 8. Want a fight 16 v 8? Let me know I will bring an 8man any time anywhere. Do you not recall earlier this week, we were on mid with you and your group told us to log hib so you could zerg us down with 16? Do you not remember how that went? I'm guessing Heartattack didn't hit r12 like he planned to on that fight, huh?

The only time albs / hibs roll over you is when you run 16+ to zerg down 8mans. The 2 enemy 8mans turn on you for ez rips.

GTFO of here with this post.

Oaken : Then what the f#$% am I supposed to call you? Xuu : Something sweet, ya big goof. Something nice. Oaken: Boo boo kitty f@#$?

[removed]

Jay - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back!
  • Keep it civil please. This thread has been a good discussion and full of info, if you want to go 1 on 1 take it elsewhere.

Hi, i'm here for the 1 on 1 action

• null
    Sorry tunes it was taken else where.