Let's help Tatum

Hi guys,

Oscar (Vicomtessa) lost his wife this past week. Their daughter Tatum has a go fund me page that has collected over 3000 USD of a 5000 USD Goal. Please consider helping a fellow player's family going through a hard time. I've personally donated, so please consider doing so as well. Proceeds go to supporting his daughter's activities.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-support-tatum
Tagged:

Comments

• That’s horrible to hear, I doubt you will see this vicom but my thoughts and prayers are out for you and your little one. Hope to see you back in the game some day.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Sorry to hear about this.

/prayers
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • There are no words for the loss of a loved one. My thoughts are with you and your beautiful little girl.
  • I'm so very sorry Vicom :(
    DAoC Community Lead
    Broadsword Online Games