EU Annamariede Mid BG vs EU Hib BG 10/10

Mid Tower EV Fight

Hibs have a great hit at Alb Bridgehead EV

Alb Tower EV Fight Second Tower Fight of the Day

Alb Tower EV Fight Third Tower Fight of the Day

Hibs have another great hit on Mids at East Docks EV

Mid Tower EV Fight Fourth Tower Fight of the Day

Comments

• Its' interesting seeing another vantage point of these fights...
  • The natebruner of mid!
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • Stop clicking on me, it tickles!!

Agree with Renshai, it's great to see the other side of these, and even more beneficial as a whole to not just see the 'good' fights where that side always wins. Keep it up! I'd also love to see the setups/positioning/etc. of these open field fights a minute or so before they happen, but that's probably giving away state secrets :)
    Rolled over from Hib/Prydwen!

Usp | Logisa | Most things starting with Usp...
  • Stop clicking on me, it tickles!!

Agree with Renshai, it's great to see the other side of these, and even more beneficial as a whole to not just see the 'good' fights where that side always wins. Keep it up! I'd also love to see the setups/positioning/etc. of these open field fights a minute or so before they happen, but that's probably giving away state secrets :)

I'm normally a hib EU bg player but today I decided to go to Mid as my usual group wasn't playing today. Normally I try to record as soon as I hear inc or see it when panning but today Hibs had nice hits on Mids and we didn't see it coming so the recording wasn't that great. I'll post some more fights on other days - I don't want to have people get tired of me posting videos so I will wait on posting more another time.