Armsman

First here (golf clap).

Let's discuss feasible alterations to crossbow and/or snapshot.

Consider moving snapshot into the RA line? Or make crossbow actually worth investing in. I don't see any point whatsoever to invest 25 points into crossbow simply for snapshot. Just my opinion.

Comments

• As an RA it would probably be something that costs 5 points and be for a short duration. If it's already something not worth speccing into, as an RA would it be worth 5 points? If not then just leave it as is and don't spec points into it.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    As an RA it would probably be something that costs 5 points and be for a short duration. If it's already something not worth speccing into, as an RA would it be worth 5 points? If not then just leave it as is and don't spec points into it.

Hmm good points. As the ability stands it's definitely useful in relative situations; however, in my opinion it isn't worth investing 25 skill points into.

If it were to be changed into an active RA I agree it would need to be on a scale of 5 realm skill points per level. My two ideas are to either have it scale similarly to Charge in that the duration remains consistent but the reuse timer decreases per level, or the reuse timer stays the same (not sure what it currently is, 5/10 min reuse?) and the active duration increases per level.
  • edited April 2018 PM
    Xbow/shortbow/throwing axes should all be reworked to grant abilities gained by leveling, ie baseline.

Some similar abilities shared and some unique to the classes that get those abilities.

Examples.

Xbow @ LVL 15 25 35 45 just increased damage. Armsman get something different at 10 30 and 50 than Inf.

Same for warden and hero and Warrior and berserker.

Not sure if it needs to be reworked as a spell like new archery or use existing mechanic, I don't think it really matters.
    Post edited by Abattoir on