Thursday Night------ Albion Simply Destroys Midgard-----

You want port ? Sure you can have it for a price....

You want to try fighting in the OPEN FIELD VS ALBION ?

EVERY ENEMY GETS REKT--- FARMING THE NO MA'ING players of Midgard.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Mid BG must have fortune tellers or soothsayers or something!! Somehow they knew what mid tower we were going to before we even got there.

It was amazing prediction. Profound insight they showed.
  • good night was had by all, 184k 10 deaths, great fights :)
    cya on the flip side
  • Highlight of the Night

RR13 Warrior Clumsy gets staff'd down by our heal friar Baby. Look at her go flying in on her dragon !
    Is this what Midgard has come to lol ?

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Please Nate, have mercy on the rest of the dwindling population and stop posting! Or at least keep it in one thread. Or just talk to yourself in the mirror and spare these boards.

Thanks buddy!
  • Much fun last night.
    ~Westies
  • Westies wrote: »
    Much fun last night.

Westies ! Need you on that cleric- I keep seeing a hib toon called Westiez or something out there ! :)
    HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    I believe Baby played this clutch last night on inc---- Purple Valkyn FRU Bonedancer IS KOS ALBION

Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• you neglected to state that hibs destroyed both albs and mids... but oh well :)
    AlbionExiles (Warden) | AlbionExecutioner (Champion) | AlbionExile (Bainshee)
    TheWayForward
  • Long live the LordoftheRealms! Bringing glory back to Albion. Also great to see @Baby getting some staff dps in there :smiley:

I need my pumpkin king back!;) <3 hehe miss ya;) Been having a lot of fun;) wish you were with ;)
    <3Baby;)
    Baby-Friar
    Babe-Reaver
    Babys-Warden
    Babydoll-Shaman
  • Baby wrote: »
    Long live the LordoftheRealms! Bringing glory back to Albion. Also great to see @Baby getting some staff dps in there :smiley:

I need my pumpkin king back!;) <3 hehe miss ya;) Been having a lot of fun;) wish you were with ;)

Haha I may resub again here soon. Been busy irl, hopefully theres an event or something soon.