Natebruner Joins Irc To Slay --- Then Venise Goes Off ! (video)

Haven't played the Thane in Months! (rusty)
Skywierr with the debuff!--- stayed up late and had a blast !

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Cussing sounds cooler with a French accent.
  • Good job killing stealthers that have a bard as only healer?
  • That is really a louse vid from our attention whore #1 :D
  • Staticc wrote: »
    Good job killing stealthers that have a bard as only healer?

I thought we had a great 8v8 fight last night Staticc
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• SymSym
    edited July 2018 PM
    Hunter/ranger adds all night :( I was on the Druid and still have arrows in my ass.

Venise once told our Arms to come to France to fight him IRL
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs
  • edited July 2018 PM
    Least I know who has Lith's Thane. Natebruner keeping that legend alive.

:) I won't be as good as him but as long as I hang around Skywierr .... Things should be good. Was a nice change of pace from the Merc.

Thanks Zephead for the fun
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• @Natebruner when did we fight you 8v8 last night? we ran alb, and only fought Hibs, that same stealth zerg, JTT, and I think it was suizice Kidz.

Lol what??

It's clearly BM/BM/Champ/Vamp/VW, Bard/Druid/Warden + NS add...
  • ZepHead wrote: »
    Staticc wrote: »

Lol what??

It's clearly BM/BM/Champ/Vamp/VW, Bard/Druid/Warden + NS add...

Yeah the ns add is why I'm not hitting when sky calling for Dps
    HERORIUS

• Nate showing his wide range of DAoC skills from zerg warfare, 8v8, to solo it seems the man truly is a legend.
  • @ZepHead Sorry I stopped watching when it was 2 NS on him for 30 sec. I will acknowledge and retract my statement.

Nice job killing 3 small mans with adds all 1 at a time? the last half of that statment actually is not sarcastict and adds a bit of skill to handle.

Still not impressed with Nate.

Cureious what Venise is going off about though. Never heard anyone call him bad...
  • Sym wrote: »
    Hunter/ranger adds all night :( I was on the Druid and still have arrows in my ass.

Venise once told our Arms to come to France to fight him IRL

Adds are a risk groups take if they don't set up fights... Most people enjoy roaming, but imo if you're looking to fight a specific group it's just more convenient & safer to meet at a predetermined location.
  • I get what your saying Josh, It just takes a certain point of the fun on the hunt, which is an aspect of the game, and ya, sometimes there is going to be adds
    and that goes both ways. I've very hard to respect 8v8 fights, If I add on a fight its because I clearly see its more than 8v8. Occasionally there are accidents, but I have pulled out on those. I have also coordinates hits on a location with other groups when we clearly know and expect multiple groups there (Specifically MMG seems to always have 2-3 FGM there)

What this doesn't show is any skill on Nate's part, its a couple small mans that just keep coming, Or am I mistaking the French guy as Venise? Because he is sayng that everyone always calls him bad.

Better way to phase the above question for clarity. Is the french guy Venise or Nate?
    @ZepHead Sorry I stopped watching when it was 2 NS on him for 30 sec. I will acknowledge and retract my statement.

Nice job killing 3 small mans with adds all 1 at a time? the last half of that statment actually is not sarcastict and adds a bit of skill to handle.

Still not impressed with Nate.

Cureious what Venise is going off about though. Never heard anyone call him bad...

Are you trolling me Static? It's a FGH: 1) BM 2) BM 3) Champ 4) Vamp 5) VW 6) Bard 7) Druid 8) Warden + a random Nightshade.

Venise was just going on a wild rant because almost every time we fought that Hib group a random NS would open up with PA on him followed by some Ranger shooting. Stressful for him on Aug with the adds. The remainder of the rant was basically him just venting on how brain dead he believes most people to be in DAoC haha.
  • -Alright I will concide that was probably the group setup, I'm horrible at this game, I'm at peace with it.

-Yes the hib stealth zerg is strong, we experienced it last night in all kings gear sub R2 fighting 2 bards, 10 rangers and 4 NS's. F'ing sucks lol

-This doesn't make nate any better.
    -Alright I will concide that was probably the group setup, I'm horrible at this game, I'm at peace with it.

-Yes the hib stealth zerg is strong, we experienced it last night in all kings gear sub R2 fighting 2 bards, 10 rangers and 4 NS's. F'ing sucks lol

-This doesn't make nate any better.

I was not impressed with my Thane play either. I play caster 1% of the time.

I think I could become good if I played it more though. Thanks for the feedback

HERORIUS

• I’m not complaining about adds, but late night 8 mans bitch about them incessantly for HOURS, irc crew included. It’s a circular thing, whenever someone loses the first thing people do it switch to a new teamspeak and tell the winning group they had adds...it’s super lame
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
  • None complain about add ??? The Haitien log on only for 8v16-20 slot but when someone flood you hib grp lff so ya for a fair fight we expect don't get add
  • SymSym
    edited July 2018 PM
    At one point someone in your group said you called the hunters on purpose because of a ranger add at HMG. Your group specifically pulled us to an open area where 3 hunters were waiting (south EV). The hunters popped in the extract grove of trees where the frostalf healer ran to on inc.
    Post edited by Sym on
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
  • I was 50 hammer/50 sc

I should have shield and peel when needed. I just don't 8man on the thane enough - account was down till last night
    HERORIUS

• Nate full ripping as usual.
  • Cussing sounds cooler with a French accent.

This...really got a good chuckle out of him.