Saturday Night Prime Time- 80 mids vs 40 albs (Video)

I don't mind losing.. I don't mind getting my teeth kicked most nights but we really don't have a chance vs double the numbers. I don't mind charging in and killing just one of yall. But when the whole bg logs after a little over and hour, that can't be fun for any of us. We need a mid guild group to switch over to keep the game going. It would be more fun for everyone.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Maybe if all your high realm rank players would stop bickering between each other you'd have the numbers. Especially your US BG players. Don't hate the game hate the players.
  • I don't hate the game or I would have never switched from my zerk to the reaver for bombs.

I switched to keep it even for the love of the game.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• edited July 2018 PM
    I remember albs running 100+ ever night vs 40 -50 mids forcing us just to sit in Glen to try to save the relics from getting taken ever night. I remember albs making up toons and logging in glen with the mids toons with some kind of funny glen quild name. I remember albs all just sitting one time outside of fens after they took glen with 120 vs 60 wanting us to come out and fight. Albs shouldn't cry if there outnumbered and quit LOL. We didn't we stayed to we either waited out the bigger BG and pushed them out or lost it all. It was about this time Xy took the AS BG to public to just try to get the numbers to fight the albs and has pretty much stayed a public BG since.
    Post edited by Grot on
  • Grot wrote: »
    I remember albs running 100+ ever night vs 40 -50 mids forcing us just to sit in Glen to try to save the relics from getting taken ever night. I remember albs making up toons and logging in glen with the mids toons with some kind of funny glen quild name. I remember albs all just sitting one time outside of fens after they took glen with 120 vs 60 wanting us to come out and fight. Albs shouldn't cry if there outnumbered and quit LOL. We didn't we stayed to we either waited out the bigger BG and pushed them out or lost it all.

I'm not quitting Grot. However DKOC did leave and it's getting to where I'm scared more will leave. I remember sitting inside glen outnumbered but those were few and far between. I don't feel like I'm crying either... I can take the loss. I'm asking for a little help to make the game more fun.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Grot wrote: »
    I remember albs running 100+ ever night vs 40 -50 mids forcing us just to sit in Glen to try to save the relics from getting taken ever night. I remember albs making up toons and logging in glen with the mids toons with some kind of funny glen quild name. I remember albs all just sitting one time outside of fens after they took glen with 120 vs 60 wanting us to come out and fight. Albs shouldn't cry if there outnumbered and quit LOL. We didn't we stayed to we either waited out the bigger BG and pushed them out or lost it all.

I'm not quitting Grot. However DKOC did leave and it's getting to where I'm scared more will leave. I remember sitting inside glen outnumbered but those were few and far between. I don't feel like I'm crying either... I can take the loss. I'm asking for a little help to make the game more fun.

Wasn't directed toward you, just DKOC/Rescue that must not remember when the alb BG was out of hand with the large BG which was 2 to 3 times Mids numbers. There for awhile it wasn't few or far between it was every night. You didn't start running with the BG till right at the end of those days.
    Natebruner wrote: »

Wasn't directed toward you, just DKOC/Rescue that must not remember when the alb BG was out of hand with the large BG which was 2 to 3 times Mids numbers. There for awhile it wasn't few or far between it was every night. You didn't start running with the BG till right at the end of those days.

I understand. Well DKOC is gone and Rescu/Merlin and close associates are on break or whatever you want to call it. I just don't want a Saturday night BG lasting one hour as the norm. I'll don't mind MAing and losing, but surely you can see that's a no win no matter what tonight.

HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »

I understand. Well DKOC is gone and Rescu/Merlin and close associates are on break or whatever you want to call it. I just don't want a Saturday night BG lasting one hour as the norm. I'll don't mind MAing and losing, but surely you can see that's a no win no matter what tonight.

Yea, Smeg was running the BG and pushed the issue to far by taking both relics, Said he did it to make the Albs fight, but by the second relic take all it did was make them log. As you know Xy hates taking relics unless its one of our own.

Yea, Smeg was running the BG and pushed the issue to far by taking both relics, Said he did it to make the Albs fight, but by the second relic take all it did was make them log. As you know Xy hates taking relics unless its one of our own.

Yeah that is unfortunate. I do hope tomm will be better.
    Nothing is more fun than big battles and finding folks who stand out in them.

HERORIUS

You guys were pro-active in making action, if the albs choose not to defend - that was their choice.

Props to creating objective based zerg action.

Late night albs will try take them back, else Herorius will try tomorrow maybe - creating a cycle of action for you own realm to reap the benefits of defending (if they choose to)
  • tald wrote: »

You guys were pro-active in making action, if the albs choose not to defend - that was their choice.

Props to creating objective based zerg action.

Late night albs will try take them back, else Herorius will try tomorrow maybe - creating a cycle of action for you own realm to reap the benefits of defending (if they choose to)

You might not call it much of a defense.... But we died defending it, then at bold tower, then in open field.
    Then the night was called. (First beatdown was in bold ck when we had port ) 4 L's and done.. no chance at any of them. Will try again tomm :)
    HERORIUS

• JakJak
    edited July 2018 PM
    I play to win, every fight.
    I don't want to beat the enemy into submission to the point they want to quit. However, to pack up your bags and just quit, is pretty pathetic.
    Tbh, I have thought about joining another realm (though I have other toons in all 3 realms), the thought of having to template and all the things I would i have to do to get the toons ready...well, the thought just makes me cringe.

Edit - I don't consider stomping through alb lands and taking relics, making action. I see it as stomping a defeated realm into the mud and making people log.
    Post edited by Jak on
  • I’m attempting to template a tic but everything is super expensive there. Someone wanted to sell me cursed cloth gloves for 400p, like omg. I just bought a pair in mid for 170p. Needless to say. It might be a while before I hop onto alb to try and help.
  • Jak wrote: »
    I play to win, every fight.
    I don't want to beat the enemy into submission to the point they want to quit. However, to pack up your bags and just quit, is pretty pathetic.
    Tbh, I have thought about joining another realm (though I have other toons in all 3 realms), the thought of having to template and all the things I would i have to do to get the toons ready...well, the thought just makes me cringe.

Edit - I don't consider stomping through alb lands and taking relics, making action. I see it as stomping a defeated realm into the mud and making people log.

Even when I was on my Zerk- I never wanted albs to log early. I wanted some good fights and to play with my friends longer than an hour esp on the weekend.
    HERORIUS

• The current state of the game needs to revolve around group related activities. I was intended for this, and did not used to be like this, but as the number in another post show, with population numbers what they, they need to focus on group orientated activities and objectives. IMO
  • edited July 2018 PM
    This was the only kill vs the Mid Bg last night- at this moment below (2:30)

RIP- DEEM FROM HEIMDALLS HAMMERED HEROES

Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• I don’t think group related activities are the answer. The people remaining are generally more casual players who don’t want to wait for groups to form and find the certain classes needed to make a competitive group, which is why Zerg fights have become more popular as the group makeup has far less to do with the outcome of the fight.
  • The game need "autobalance", The game should not allow over population in RvR zones. If one realm has too many players in an RvR zone, players should not be allowed to port to an RvR zone.

I don't know how complicated a fix (from a programmer standpoint) it is, but in theory it's an easy fix.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    I don’t think group related activities are the answer. The people remaining are generally more casual players who don’t want to wait for groups to form and find the certain classes needed to make a competitive group, which is why Zerg fights have become more popular as the group makeup has far less to do with the outcome of the fight.

Totally agree with this.
    HERORIUS

• DaRedANT wrote: »
    The game need "autobalance", The game should not allow over population in RvR zones. If one realm has too many players in an RvR zone, players should not be allowed to port to an RvR zone.

I don't know how complicated a fix (from a programmer standpoint) it is, but in theory it's an easy fix.

Not a bad idea at all
    HERORIUS

• The population bonus should include small combat bonuses, + damage, +hp, etc. to help equalize it a bit. They could be restricted to your home territory only (nothing in enemy land or EV). Nothing too huge but enough that it would at least make fighting when crazy outnumbered a worthwhile attempt.
  • Any person thinking of joining albion is welcome to join my guild. Will help anyone transition to Albion to keep the game and fights going.
    HERORIUS

• edited July 2018 PM
    Having been on when they were taking the second relic and having to fight super lady eshtar or whatever her name was at the relic temple, I can assure you that if you spawned one of those in an outnumbered keep fight, it would completely level the field. That bitch was almost impossible to kill and had any albs been there to defend, I’m going to assume the mids would have wiped.

It was almost as bad as killing a necropsy scorpion pet :open_mouth:
    Post edited by BurkleyRIP on
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    Having been on when they were taking the second relic and having to fight super lady eshtar or whatever her name was at the relic temple, I can assure you that if you spawned one of those in an outnumbered keep fight, it would completely level the field. That bitch was almost impossible to kill and had any albs been there to defend, I’m going to assume the mids would have wiped.

It was almost as bad as killing a necropsy scorpion pet :open_mouth:

Yeah not quite understanding smeger's approach on that. Maybe hit hib at some point ?
    HERORIUS

• The game was meant to be realm vs realm...not group vs group. If they wanted to cap the 'zerg', they would have put a hard cap on the bg #.

I disagree with not allowing people to zone into nf when numbers are reached. Example, you run an 8 man and you are waiting on your last person. All of sudden, cap is up and you are sol on your last player. You now are short a player and you don't get to play with your friends. Personally, i would log out and not play at all.

I don't know what the answer is, but surely there is a better one than this.
  • edited July 2018 PM
    All my guild and alliance have moving to albion since 1 months , we was on mid but we trying to balance other realm . Around 16 + active players .
    Post edited by Hellblast on
  • Hellblast wrote: »
    All my guild and alliance have moving to albion since 1 months , we was on mid but we trying to balance other realm . Around 16 + active players .

Nice ! Would you say you are EU or USA primetime ?
    HERORIUS

• edited July 2018 PM
    Usa mostly , somes of us play Eu too
    Post edited by Hellblast on
  • Hellblast wrote: »
    Usa

That's good news !
    HERORIUS

• What guild
    Symonde (Cleric)
    Symfriar (Friar duh)
    Symsorc (Double duh)
    Sympets (Theurg)
    Symmond (Arms)
    Some random mids and hibs