@US Prime time Mids

Will you be zerging again tonight?

I need to know for plans of you all getting rocked in 30 min or less again.
  1. Will the mids zerg and log out in less than 30 min.... again3 votes
    1. No, They will not zerg and action can be bountiful across the island and the 3 realms
        0.00%
    2. Yes, they will be zerging, get rocked and log dissapointed in less than 30 min again
      100.00%

Comments

• I am legit hoping for Option 1...
  • Mid bg was out much longer than 30 minutes. They started around 6pm central and went past 9pm central time.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • @Natebruner lol OK Bud, According to bonus' Hib shot up to +70% at 7:30 cst, and by 8 cst Mid had a 55% bonus. We wiped them twice on Nged tower.

Just stop, I don't think you can handle my dominate vocabulary here.
  • Oh no I'm highly educated. Many degrees to get the $$ to buy accounts.

You got anything high RR ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• And a high rr means...what? That you`ve burned to much lifetime for being king in a vid game? *clapclap
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    Oh no I'm highly educated. Many degrees to get the $$ to buy accounts.

I too finished preschool with the highest of honors.
  • Ewer wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Oh no I'm highly educated. Many degrees to get the $$ to buy accounts.

I too finished preschool with the highest of honors.

We really need the ability to "like" a post because this one is definitely deserving of one.
  • And a high rr means...what? That you`ve burned to much lifetime for being king in a vid game? *clapclap

You seemed confused. I acquire high RR accounts and make them even better.
    HERORIUS

This discussion has been closed.