Help for returning player

I've been trying to get my account sorted for about a month now. I'd like to return. But I can't get past the barrier of the EA and Mythic account. I can log into my EA account, it then asks me to log into my Mythic account, which says it's already linked, please log into my EA account. It's circular. I've opened a couple of tickets with support... no answer. So, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Oddly, even though I've been able to read this board for that month, today it seems is the first day I'm allowed to post on the message board. Said I didn't have permission. No idea what changed.

On the EA web page I was able to buy a single month ticket for DAOC. But I don't think I can apply it to my account until I can access my Mythic account. At least that's what I think. Who knows, I'm probably wrong.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• I ran into a problem when I first came back - I was trying to log into DAoC using my EA account at the launcher screen - but I had to log in using my old account username and password to get it to work.

It has been a legitimate struggle getting each new player back in the game - a new challenge for each different person. Ahhh... legacy software.
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
  • Still have heard nothing from support. Does anyone ever get an answer from them?
  • I had a similar issue but was able to get around it by linking the accounts.

Once I was able to type in my password here for the correct account at item 4 for item 2 in the photo. Then click on continue after it said "succesful" at the bottom of the screen. Do not mess with items 3 or 1.

I was then able to log into the client using the newly linked account name and the password that was used in #4.

whakxt8lu8xz.png

Elbarad wrote: »
    Still have heard nothing from support. Does anyone ever get an answer from them?

• Thanks for the kind response. Your issue was different then mine, I have a mythic login apparently. Carol @ Broadsword has responded to me, and I'm hoping to hear from Support soon.