Add the BG Event bonus to NF.

edited December 2023 in General Board
Not everybody wants another 50 they are never going to play. Some of us just want to play our mains. Please add the NF bonus from the BGs into New Frontiers during events.

We roam around for hours and don't see a single person. Make this worth our time and stop alienating everybody who doesn't want to participate in BG events.

It doesn't even seem like pop bonuses are working in NF. As a science experiment some folks are considering multi account bot-flooding mid's frontier to see if we can pull a bonus on other realms with the super low pop driving us to boredum. Is this really what you want to see people doing?

Your competition is booming, and it's little wonder when portions of the player base get disregarded in this way EVERY SINGLE EVENT. You do this to us almost EVERY month. Why shouldn't i go over to you-know-where and play with 1000's of other people for free when I can't even get the courtesy of an event bonus for the depopulation of the frontier?

Please add the bonus to NF during events. Be mindful to your customers who like business as usual.
Post edited by Shieldla on

Comments

• Ok i've had it.

10 events and no regard for your regular population. If all 10 of those were a week long, that's like 2.5 months of game time that has gone to waste roaming for hours killing dopps with no people in sight.

My small group of 3-4 is leaving daoc live and going to free competition. Sub cancelled. Going to try this for 3 months.

Thanks to all the Albs, Hibs, and Mids out there for the last 2 years of fun. It's a pity how little regard Broadsword gives us though. Very disappointed and not spending any more money on this since Broadsword obviously cares nothing about the last 10 events and how they impact the rest of the population.
  • edited December 2023 PM
    [removed]
    Post edited by Carol_Broadsword on
  • Sad times indeed.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus