is jumping from corner of keep to outer oil a skill or against tos

seeing some vissy toons jumping from corner of keep to outer oil---

Best Answers

• PM Answer ✓
    Do they need to lag jump to get there?

As an example, it's really easy to jump from the keep roof to outer oil at Beno. If you can get there without illegal means (lag jumping), then it is fine.
  • PM Answer ✓
    Could you elaborate? I know that on keeps like Sursbrooke, it's easy to jump from the battlements on the corner ramps to the outer oil.
  • PM Answer ✓
    It was at Surs that they're talking about.

It doesn't require anything at all except speed.

And Beibs informed me that it is technically not allowed because for some reason it's considered jumping from a low point to a high point.

I don't know, given that it's just a small gap and there's absolutely nothing required in the way of lag jumping or anything else it shouldn't be disallowed. It's easy to counter. Throw a speed warp up there and you've made it so a person can only jump up there with charge and realistically will get 1, maybe 2 tries to land it.

tl;dr Only requires speed. Put a speed warp up there if you don't want it to happen.
  • PM Answer ✓
    Ya i have to have speed up and sprinting but can be done fairly easily tho i have not been told that its against the rules but ya a speed earp up there eould put an end to that.