Small / 8man looking for more

Veteran crew looking for a few more NA/ENG people interested in running 8man a couple nights a week. We small man often as well.
Most of us are located in MST time zone and run mostly from mid/late evening through late night. Some of us also play some during the morning/afternoons. Average time is between 7/8pm-11pm/1am MST most week nights. Weekends vary some but not much.
We would like to add some people to run a set 8man 2-3 times a week. New/returning and vet players are both welcomed just be willing to learn. We can help with the leveling/templating/etc process.
We do play all 3 realms, generally where the bonus/best odds of action is at that night.
Discord and a mic is a must.
Add Phatkid#6961 on Discord I am happy to chat/answer questions.

Comments

• We're still looking to add a couple more people to the crew as we're closer to being able to fill an 8 and have more people around for smallies.
    We do need a second support main if anyone has interest in playing support we're happy to level ya, gear ya, etc
  • I'm a new player and was thinking about making a support / healer class. Never played this game before but it shouldn't take me long to learn.
  • Would love to show you the ropes just send phat a pm on discord
  • What realm?
  • Mostly mid and hib atm we'll be looking to build a grp on all realms eventually to go where the action is. Happy to help get people suited on alts/new chars.
  • I have a small grp of rl friends on mid but we are always looking for people or action?
  • Add me on discord Phatkid#6961 we're up to 5/6 depending on the day