Macro groups pvping

I was wondering, since macro groups can pvp at will now, has the rules changed to allow this? There certain folks (wont name names) that do this EVERY day. They have been reported numerous times. If its against the ToS, why isnt anything done?

Comments

• You can play multiple characters in RvR as long as you use individual keyboards and such to control them. You cannot use programs or anything else to play them simultaneously. What type of "macro" groups are they
  • is team wizzy back ?????
  • There arent macro groups.

There are several "groups" where its 2 or 3 characters playing badly by one person. I think the hardest is when they just burn their moc lifetaps and hold down their nuke buttons. I don't think they will do anything because its obvious these people are not even using one keyboard to control all 2-3 players actions. 1keystroke = 1 action by 1 character. That's clean (ish).
  • and that's how my BB got to rr 11 when i'm defending a keep without being in a FG ... lol
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • is "cleanish" the same as "skills" or get gud :)
  • You can play multiple characters in RvR as long as you use individual keyboards and such to control them. You cannot use programs or anything else to play them simultaneously. What type of "macro" groups are they

mojo and lotta cam are the programs used.
  • Lff wrote: »
    There arent macro groups.

There are several "groups" where its 2 or 3 characters playing badly by one person. I think the hardest is when they just burn their moc lifetaps and hold down their nuke buttons. I don't think they will do anything because its obvious these people are not even using one keyboard to control all 2-3 players actions. 1keystroke = 1 action by 1 character. That's clean (ish).

if you there are NOT Macro groups you are wrong. They are all over the place. They are rather easy to identify as well. But my original question still hasnt been addressed. If they are illeagle, why isnt anything ever done?
  • They are only aloud in df/pve zones or poc. They are bot aloud in the bgs or nf best thing you can do is get video proof and either email broadsword support (could be wrong but they would correct me if i am) or be salty like me sometimes and dm the video to one of the main guys in discord XD. I only really have a problem with macro grps when they kill me even when i jave not even touched them. And normally if i need a named mob in df or something and ask for its nexted spawn they let me have it or even help me kill it. But i have been killed multiple times by a macro archer grp in df
  • perfectly legal for macro groups to be used in the rvr dungeons (labby, poc, DF)
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • OK. I guess im going to have get me a vid capture program then. Any suggestions on one that isnt a resource hog?
  • edited January 2021 PM
    Truth is, they (daoc/moderators/support) could care less. Even when reported (as you've already stated) nothing will get done. You most likely provided them a date / time / player's names / location / and their actions that broke the ToS. If they 'wanted' to do something about it, they have all they need right there to find their own proof. Video proof has been submitted through this forum of people breaking the ToS and not only was nothing done, it took them two weeks to close down the thread.

Your best bet is to either 1) Get a group and kill them 2) Simply leave them alone and go elsewhere in the game at that level 3) Go to a different level in the game or go PVE or 4) Log out and go play something else.

Unfortunately, most people choose option 4 these days.

Post edited by Valtar on
  • If they "could care less" that means they still care (which they do). They won't inform you if they take action on them, never have and probably never will
  • Also to the OP, how do you know those are the programs this person(s) is using? You haven't mentioned where this encounter has occured, which could mean it was in an allowable zone which we're already stated
  • perfectly legal for macro groups to be used in the rvr dungeons (labby, poc, DF) and engage in rvr there.