Strongest PBAE Realm

edited December 2020 in General Board
Just a Question on What People Consider the strongest PBAE Realm. Feel Free to Explain Your Answers.
  1. Strongest PBAE Realm29 votes
    1. Albion
        3.45%
    2. Hibernia
      65.52%
    3. Miidgard
      31.03%
Post edited by Daelin on

Comments

• Obviously Hib because they get several classes with enhanced pbaoe and the same specs work well for open field + keep siege, so they also have better utility.
  • Mid cuz AE Stun.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Lff wrote: »
    Obviously Hib because they get several classes with enhanced pbaoe and the same specs work well for open field + keep siege, so they also have better utility.

Are Elds they only pbaoer with aoe str/con debuff?
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • No, SM gets it
  • MID with 10000 ST and dozens of warlocks
  • Agree with mid for the aoe stun.
  • Gaen wrote: »
    Agree with mid for the aoe stun.

I've yet to see a hib/alb pbaoe choke point without a focused Stun blocking storm. Mid aoe stun is meaningless in today's siege landscape and you know it. Now since you mentioned alternative cc classes, take a look at 50 nature druids ability to long term ichor root a whole zerg. Can't get out of hibs pbaoe bomb if you want to! Again this favors Hib.
  • Lff wrote: »
    Gaen wrote: »

I've yet to see a hib/alb pbaoe choke point without a focused Stun blocking storm. Mid aoe stun is meaningless in today's siege landscape and you know it. Now since you mentioned alternative cc classes, take a look at 50 nature druids ability to long term ichor root a whole zerg. Can't get out of hibs pbaoe bomb if you want to! Again this favors Hib.

Not sure where I mentioned alternative cc classes. But two things with your comment who the hell specs 50 nature other than a handful of people and as far as I can see it roots 2 people and has a radius of 200 so fantastic.
  • DaRedANT wrote: »
    Mid cuz AE Stun.

pff, most healers don't have a high radius, long duration stun that doesn't suffer from high resist rates. and the ones with the 'high' radius, 'long' duration stun with acceptable resist rates will heal for **** all. in the current game there is much better CC than a green, blue at best ae stun.

hib is the best realm for pbaoe.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Muylae wrote: »
    DaRedANT wrote: »
    Mid cuz AE Stun.

pff, most healers don't have a high radius, long duration stun that doesn't suffer from high resist rates. and the ones with the 'high' radius, 'long' duration stun with acceptable resist rates will heal for **** all. in the current game there is much better CC than a green, blue at best ae stun.

and dont forget the nice ment curse set bonus :)
  • Muylae wrote: »
    Mid cuz AE Stun.

I was talking about PvE. OP never specified.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • edited December 2020 PM
    Muylae wrote: »
    Mid cuz AE Stun.

Any non-aug healer can get the 32 Pac AoE stun at level 32 (so not resisted much with a few points in focus), 250 radius, 9 seconds, at a 2.5 speed cast speed. Wanna go super crazy? Go 44 Pac/31 Mend and still have solid heals and bump up to a 10 second stun. The only unfortunate part is the max number of attackers (which is 16).

Idk what you're smoking

Edit: I did find a bug where the 50 AoE stun is delving at 100 radius (need to test the actual spell radius). So maybe some good will come from your crying for once~
    Post edited by Enkertons on
  • Gaen wrote: »
    Lff wrote: »
    Gaen wrote: »

Not sure where I mentioned alternative cc classes. But two things with your comment who the hell specs 50 nature other than a handful of people and as far as I can see it roots 2 people and has a radius of 200 so fantastic.

yeah I think that spell was nerfed.
  • edited January 2021 PM
    i thought the long range root was from the animist on hib???
    Post edited by 47el on