stormlord on night shade possibly one of the worst ml lines for any class?

edited August 2020 in General Board
I dont know why they ever got storm lord, but is it not about time we give them battlemaster, or if you still want to make the class different to the other two assassins, give them warlord.
  1. Leave it as it is5 votes
    1. Battlemaster
      60.00%
    2. Warlord
      40.00%
Post edited by Yems on

Comments

• I vote Battlemaster, but if people really despise giving Bodyguard to assassins then why not just tweak JUST THAT ABILITY for assassins to do something else like an intercept instead...
  • No assasin should get battlemaster or warlord. Grappling someone while grouped archers shot them is dumb. Also no leather weather class should get war guard. Both ml lines should be for tanks and light tanks
  • Just rework spymaster imo, and remove battlemaster from archers and replace with spymaster?

Archers already get grapple and it's dumb
  • Shoke wrote: »
    Just rework spymaster imo, and remove battlemaster from archers and replace with spymaster?

Archers already get grapple and it's dumb

It is very cheesy.
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • I think NS wont be stormlord after patch. Otherwise the changes to stormlord make 0 sense.
  • i mean lets agree 100% of all night shades are spy master

i think we should at least give them either a different storm lord or a different ml line
  • No assasin should get battlemaster or warlord. Grappling someone while grouped archers shot them is dumb. Also no leather weather class should get war guard. Both ml lines should be for tanks and light tanks

agreed 100%..