Make Valks Great Again!

BM for Valk 2020!

Comments

• Valk are already super strong .
  • Yeah... No
  • I have the best character name ever if they get BM....please!!!! Lol. I agree though they are in a good place but ohhhhh the name/theme.
  • I love my Valk but I for sure think bm for balks is a bad idea
  • It would be nice to have sword spec made slightly stronger
  • No but the insta ST hot should be changed to a 35% heal.
  • And castable on the move
  • edited August 2020 PM
    I think valks are in a right place and what more do they need in sword spec its oready pretty nice since it works as a one and 2 handed with out having to spend more points
    Post edited by Names on
  • Only thing valks would need is a decent r5 that supplements their **** ws and a few style adjustment in spear (like a decent dehaste)
  • Thrakonna wrote: »
    It would be nice to have sword spec made slightly stronger

Valk sword spec suffers from the same issue that most hybrids do, they miss too often.
  • There rr 5 is one of the best it makes it so your healers can thro out there best heals for omost the full duration of it so you can do big pushes it has help my gap out a lot in the past and you just need to spec higher in weapons i dont miss anymore then I do with my warriors or any other melee too. If you put 1 or 2 in mastery of focus (that's like 2 realm points) you stile procs will be resisted far less there and international help out your dps. Hold your rr 5 5 for heavy pushes or when your grp is low on power just keep in mind you cast a spell if you dont have the power to start casting the 75% chance to not lose any power for 45 secs is really good to have.
  • Ath wrote: »
    Only thing valks would need is a decent r5 that supplements their **** ws and a few style adjustment in spear (like a decent dehaste)

Especially with the recent power changes to healing, not sure why anybody on Mid would want valk rr5 to change, would pretty much be a nerf especially if it just turned into a self-WS-boost.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet