Herorius Banned?

2

Comments

  • Siambra wrote: »
    @Brut Will this work ?

    Help Save a Cow From Slaughter

    You can help us save a cow from slaughter. With your help, we can save a cow from slaughter as soon as we have the funds. We are asking for your help to purchase a cow, transport and take care of the cow for his/her whole lifetime.

    For any donor of a thousand plat we offer prayers and treats to the cows in your honor with prayers for your spiritual and material success. A video report will be sent to you of this event. The first donor will get to give the cow a devotional name.

    What You Receive
    An 8″ by 10″ photo of your cow, adoption certificate and a logo t-shirt will arrive by postal service. Four video/photo updates of your adopted cow are sent via email during the one-year adoption and during the entire lifetime adoption. Arati and treats are offered to the cows to invoke blessings for the lifetime adopter each year.

    Enjoy watching the secret life of cows and Lila :)

    c9drz85mvjkk.jpg

    I thought you got this just subbing to daoc?
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • I’ve just read this in the Camelot times inside scoop on the whole sorry affair
    It reads like this

    At 2.14 yesterday constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force noticed a large cow climbing the walls of the keep on Caledonia island.
    On following the suspect into the courtyard constable beibhien noticed the cow standing by several large catupults that had obviously been fired.
    Constable biebhien asked the cow did you just fire that the cow responded ‘nien i was only observing’ in a strong German accent at the same tIme constable biebhien noticed the cow Had a catupult pin in his hooves and decideD she had enough evidence to arrest the suspect on charges of general fectwittery and being dumb.
    It later the transpired that the cow was a notorious Zerg leader from mag mell that answers to the name of Herorius .
    Since his arrest there have been many protests and public interventions from noted Human rights activists including solic from Hibernia and muylae from Midgard who printed an esteemed defence that included mentions of nazi oppression and freedom of speech quotes.

    At this moment in time the cow is being held in bentswords maximun security prison but is expected to be let out tommorrow on bail.
  • Brut wrote: »
    I’ve just read this in the Camelot times inside scoop on the whole sorry affair
    It reads like this

    At 2.14 yesterday constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force noticed a large cow climbing the walls of the keep on Caledonia island.
    On following the suspect into the courtyard constable beibhien noticed the cow standing by several large catupults that had obviously been fired.
    Constable biebhien asked the cow did you just fire that the cow responded ‘nien i was only observing’ in a strong German accent at the same tIme constable biebhien noticed the cow Had a catupult pin in his hooves and decideD she had enough evidence to arrest the suspect on charges of general fectwittery and being dumb.
    It later the transpired that the cow was a notorious Zerg leader from mag mell that answers to the name of Herorius .
    Since his arrest there have been many protests and public interventions from noted Human rights activists including solic from Hibernia and muylae from Midgard who printed an esteemed defence that included mentions of nazi oppression and freedom of speech quotes.

    At this moment in time the cow is being held in bentswords maximun security prison but is expected to be let out tommorrow on bail.

    This post wins 2020.
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Dale_Perf wrote: »
    Brut wrote: »
    I’ve just read this in the Camelot times inside scoop on the whole sorry affair
    It reads like this

    At 2.14 yesterday constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force noticed a large cow climbing the walls of the keep on Caledonia island.
    On following the suspect into the courtyard constable beibhien noticed the cow standing by several large catupults that had obviously been fired.
    Constable biebhien asked the cow did you just fire that the cow responded ‘nien i was only observing’ in a strong German accent at the same tIme constable biebhien noticed the cow Had a catupult pin in his hooves and decideD she had enough evidence to arrest the suspect on charges of general fectwittery and being dumb.
    It later the transpired that the cow was a notorious Zerg leader from mag mell that answers to the name of Herorius .
    Since his arrest there have been many protests and public interventions from noted Human rights activists including solic from Hibernia and muylae from Midgard who printed an esteemed defence that included mentions of nazi oppression and freedom of speech quotes.

    At this moment in time the cow is being held in bentswords maximun security prison but is expected to be let out tommorrow on bail.

    This post wins 2020.

    ****, you go off the forums for a day... xD Best post of 2020
  • edited July 22 PM
    puter wrote: »
    He was using an exploit which is against the ToS. Why more players weren't suspended is questionable but likely to avoid them from unsubscribing. Hence my earlier statement.

    Exactly, even if they weren't on the catapults they were still making realm points.
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • Brut wrote: »
    I’ve just read this in the Camelot times inside scoop on the whole sorry affair
    It reads like this

    At 2.14 yesterday constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force noticed a large cow climbing the walls of the keep on Caledonia island.
    On following the suspect into the courtyard constable beibhien noticed the cow standing by several large catupults that had obviously been fired.
    Constable biebhien asked the cow did you just fire that the cow responded ‘nien i was only observing’ in a strong German accent at the same tIme constable biebhien noticed the cow Had a catupult pin in his hooves and decideD she had enough evidence to arrest the suspect on charges of general fectwittery and being dumb.
    It later the transpired that the cow was a notorious Zerg leader from mag mell that answers to the name of Herorius .
    Since his arrest there have been many protests and public interventions from noted Human rights activists including solic from Hibernia and muylae from Midgard who printed an esteemed defence that included mentions of nazi oppression and freedom of speech quotes.

    At this moment in time the cow is being held in bentswords maximun security prison but is expected to be let out tommorrow on bail.

    lol, awesome post.

    you should make a daily post like this about the ingame situation / gameplay and get someone to add some ingame footage.

    lol at the 'noted human rights activists ... muylae' ...
    i might want that on my gravestone somewhere in the future, lol
    Vicomtessa Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • I second this lol
  • I’m glad you like it makes me feel all warm inside
  • edited July 23 PM
    Brut wrote: »
    Solic you like a lot of people in this game think you know how I think I really don’t hate anyone in this game people make me angry sad bemused happy but I really don’t hate anyone in this game
    I’ve fell out with quite a few but I don’t hold grudges or harbour hate now if your gonna ask me if I think Herorius is good for the game I will say no but I do think it is very funny that he has been banned for cheating and people are saying he is innocent when broadsword have found him guilty Just very amusing.

    You do have an obsession for Herorius than anyone else in this game. Every post I've seen on these boards is complaining about the clown zerg aka Herorius.
    Brut wrote: »
    I’ve just read this in the Camelot times inside scoop on the whole sorry affair
    It reads like this

    At 2.14 yesterday constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force noticed a large cow climbing the walls of the keep on Caledonia island.
    On following the suspect into the courtyard constable beibhien noticed the cow standing by several large catupults that had obviously been fired.
    Constable biebhien asked the cow did you just fire that the cow responded ‘nien i was only observing’ in a strong German accent at the same tIme constable biebhien noticed the cow Had a catupult pin in his hooves and decideD she had enough evidence to arrest the suspect on charges of general fectwittery and being dumb.
    It later the transpired that the cow was a notorious Zerg leader from mag mell that answers to the name of Herorius .
    Since his arrest there have been many protests and public interventions from noted Human rights activists including solic from Hibernia and muylae from Midgard who printed an esteemed defence that included mentions of nazi oppression and freedom of speech quotes.

    At this moment in time the cow is being held in bentswords maximun security prison but is expected to be let out tommorrow on bail.



    I haven't played on live for over 7 months so you can count me out of the human rights thing for Hibernia. I play on other games that are worth playing and are fair on their bans.
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • edited July 23 PM
    Oh dear I’m sorry I have upset you solic I didn’t realise you were so sensitive but if you would just like me to put my arm around you and hug you better would that be ok sweetie.
    And well done on finding another game that gives you life fulfilment.
    As for for the clown Zerg being clowns well the chief clown has kinda proved that by cheating don’t you think.
    I’m glad you have responded solic because I think this thread is turning into the funniest thread since the David Koresh natebruner debacle.
    It’s a thread that just keeps giving.
    Post edited by Brut on
  • Brut im on your side we need a massive investigation done by BS. Stop all other actions to look into this, pause any patch work! This was a virtual incident that effected REAL lives! I think we need to take this a step further than u suggested and include REAL life punishment. He ruined some people afternoons, i say he deserves the same!
  • The game allowed him to catapult inside the keep and then got him banned? LOL funny as hell...how about all the other players who been cheating all the time are they getting banned also? Wow , kinda silly tbh all they had to was stop the catapult every time he would place it down and or give it a warn about not to place it catapults lol BS.
  • Herry asked me to post this on His behalf, you can unleash hell.

    " @Brut

    I wasn't suspended for cheating ... .. you don't even know what cheating is.

    Cheating is to take advantage of third-party programs to gain an advantage in the game, from the simple macro for crafting, to the boost for velox, to radar.

    What we used is a game bug, that's all.

    Please, I say it for Your sake, don't drink so much beer on Friday night and write the worst things.

    Or at least drinks of higher quality"
  • Maybe Hero talked to CSR's, or whatever they are called now, in tells and told them he was the one that lead everyone up to that point to use the cata's. If this is the case, Hero did what good leaders do "take one for the team" for something that all the people in the BG did not think all the way through.
  • Waiting on the next installment :)


    58r5dxuo8zz1.gif
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • edited July 23 PM
    Hey don’t shoot the messenger I’m only printing the facts from the Camelot times
    Fact one a large cow was seen climbing into the
    Keep
    Fact two
    Constable paddy biebhien observed the same cow standing by several catapults that had just been fired
    Fact three the said cow had a guilty look on his face and a large catupult firing pin in his hoof.
    Fact three
    When questioned and asked if he had fired the pults the cow replied in a German accent
    Nien I was only observing!
    Constable biehbien had no choice but to throw him in the slammer.
    Now questions have to be asked was constable biehbien drunk And did she mistake the 6 ft German cow for the red headed lurikeen also spotted at the scene we will never know what occurred that dark day but something serious occurred the cow was banned and has now been declared a cheat.
    There seems to be a cover up going on here with parallels to the Epstein case what else has this cow been up to It gets murkier and murkier a dark day for DAoC Indeed.
    Is 3 days a long enough ban human rights activists like solic and muylae say no and claim it’s just because of who he is and that he is above the law.
    I say 3 years for the severity of the crime and the blatant cheating He carried out makes much more sense on the principle that no cow is above the law but it’s for you the jury to decide I rest my case !
    Post edited by Brut on
  • On good authority, I've heard that these were used during the "crime" in question.


    dov0uo9mnkb1.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • edited July 23 PM
    Brut wrote: »
    Hey don’t shoot the messenger I’m only printing the facts from the Camelot times
    Fact one a large cow was seen climbing into the
    Keep
    Fact two
    Constable paddy biebhien observed the same cow standing by several catapults that had just been fired
    Fact three the said cow had a guilty look on his face and a large catupult firing pin in his hoof.
    Fact three
    When questioned and asked if he had fired the pults the cow replied in a German accent
    Nien I was only observing!
    Constable biehbien had no choice but to throw him in the slammer.
    Now questions have to be asked was constable biehbien drunk And did she mistake the 6 ft German cow for the red headed lurikeen also spotted at the scene we will never know what occurred that dark day but something serious occurred the cow was banned and has now been declared a cheat.
    There seems to be a cover up going on here with parallels to the Epstein case what else has this cow been up to It gets murkier and murkier a dark day for DAoC Indeed.
    Is 3 days a long enough ban human rights activists like solic and muylae say no and claim it’s just because of who he is and that he is above the law.
    I say 3 years for the severity of the crime and the blatant cheating He carried out makes much more sense on the principle that no cow is above the law but it’s for you the jury to decide I rest my case !

    Brut lol, u are taking this a bit far mate but you really have a hard on for the cow. LOL!

    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • Maybe Brut has a cow fetish. Who knows what he does stranded on his little island. Bunch of biscuit eaters if you ask me. ;)
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    Brut wrote: »
    Hey don’t shoot the messenger I’m only printing the facts from the Camelot times
    Fact one a large cow was seen climbing into the
    Keep
    Fact two
    Constable paddy biebhien observed the same cow standing by several catapults that had just been fired
    Fact three the said cow had a guilty look on his face and a large catupult firing pin in his hoof.
    Fact three
    When questioned and asked if he had fired the pults the cow replied in a German accent
    Nien I was only observing!
    Constable biehbien had no choice but to throw him in the slammer.
    Now questions have to be asked was constable biehbien drunk And did she mistake the 6 ft German cow for the red headed lurikeen also spotted at the scene we will never know what occurred that dark day but something serious occurred the cow was banned and has now been declared a cheat.
    There seems to be a cover up going on here with parallels to the Epstein case what else has this cow been up to It gets murkier and murkier a dark day for DAoC Indeed.
    Is 3 days a long enough ban human rights activists like solic and muylae say no and claim it’s just because of who he is and that he is above the law.
    I say 3 years for the severity of the crime and the blatant cheating He carried out makes much more sense on the principle that no cow is above the law but it’s for you the jury to decide I rest my case !

    Brut lol, u are taking this a bit far mate but you really have a hard on for the cow. LOL!

    And you Solic, appear to have a hard on for Brut's hard on for Herorius...
  • edited July 23 PM
    Anomally wrote: »
    And you Solic, appear to have a hard on for Brut's hard on for Herorius...

    Not so much as Brut has for Herorius! :wink:

    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • This scandal now seems to involve Hardons so now we have a cheating cow and a sexual dimension provided by solic it gets murkier and murkier how far down the rabbit hole does it go !
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    I haven't played on live for over 7 months so you can count me out of the human rights thing for Hibernia. I play on other games that are worth playing and are fair on their bans.
    Brut wrote: »
    Oh dear I’m sorry I have upset you solic I didn’t realise you were so sensitive but if you would just like me to put my arm around you and hug you better would that be ok sweetie.
    And well done on finding another game that gives you life fulfilment.
    As for for the clown Zerg being clowns well the chief clown has kinda proved that by cheating don’t you think.
    I’m glad you have responded solic because I think this thread is turning into the funniest thread since the David Koresh natebruner debacle.
    It’s a thread that just keeps giving.

    Solic would prefer if you mentioned him by his proper title, cow rights activist, not human rights.

    This Hardon thing is starting to bring on a Bill Clinton Vibe, if ya know what I mean
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • By the way Sir Brut, you Balach gòrach. This particular red-headed Luri missed out on the fun because I was getting my nails done. Priorities !!

    l0q6byckfbr6.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Brut wrote: »
    This scandal now seems to involve Hardons so now we have a cheating cow and a sexual dimension provided by solic it gets murkier and murkier how far down the rabbit hole does it go !

    You mentioned Epstein and that's a scandal in itself lol.
  • Good one, BumbleB.
  • My abbreviated thoughts on this here.

    "Is this what the developers intended?" Think about that for a second before you pass judgement.

    You've got a battleground/arena with only one way in. If you set up a barrage of siege aimed at the only place Alb players can port in with ZERO recourse to defend themselves (resulting in their immediate death) - this is exploiting. You can blame the developers all you want for not imagining every scenario where we, the players, could take advantage of a given situation... but think about what that would require? That's why the bolded text above is so important to consider before you do something egregious that falls outside of normal gameplay.

    Rule 16 under Prohibited Conduct states that players shall not "Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Broadsword in its sole discretion." This rule exists for situations like the one in Caledonia where developers were not able to predict this exact kind of interruption of gameplay. I would have to imagine intent is something they look at to determine what kind of punishment is due. It makes sense to me that other players were given a slap on the wrist where the BG leader, who ran the BG up the hill and told people to drop siege, gets a more severe punishment.

    Last thing - To those who shout that Broadsword lets cheaters slide (especially players who think IRC cheats), this should be a wake-up call for you. They suspended their #1 top RP earner (methods aside) with a HUGE following; a much LARGER risk than actioning just one account of a player who can easily resub/gain high RR immediately.
    DAoC's most watched and fastest growingTwitch Streamer

    Nightly GTC, Mithril Pack and item giveaways + RVR at twitch.tv/RamikOaken
  • @Brut @Siambra thats some funny stuff.

    @Ramik nice plug, are you paid by Broadsword? you seem to do more Excuses/PR for the game than they do :P

  • How soon people forget. This is not his first suspension. He got a 3 day for exploiting into intact inner keeps. There was video. He should have gotten more than 3 days for a second offense. And yes, the others should have received something as well.
  • Ramik wrote: »
    My abbreviated thoughts on this here.

    "Is this what the developers intended?" Think about that for a second before you pass judgement.

    You've got a battleground/arena with only one way in. If you set up a barrage of siege aimed at the only place Alb players can port in with ZERO recourse to defend themselves (resulting in their immediate death) - this is exploiting. You can blame the developers all you want for not imagining every scenario where we, the players, could take advantage of a given situation... but think about what that would require? That's why the bolded text above is so important to consider before you do something egregious that falls outside of normal gameplay.

    Rule 16 under Prohibited Conduct states that players shall not "Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Broadsword in its sole discretion." This rule exists for situations like the one in Caledonia where developers were not able to predict this exact kind of interruption of gameplay. I would have to imagine intent is something they look at to determine what kind of punishment is due. It makes sense to me that other players were given a slap on the wrist where the BG leader, who ran the BG up the hill and told people to drop siege, gets a more severe punishment.

    Last thing - To those who shout that Broadsword lets cheaters slide (especially players who think IRC cheats), this should be a wake-up call for you. They suspended their #1 top RP earner (methods aside) with a HUGE following; a much LARGER risk than actioning just one account of a player who can easily resub/gain high RR immediately.

    3 day suspension for a repeat offender. Yup they REALLY play it serious and don't play favorites.
  • edited July 23 PM
    @Ramik nice plug, are you paid by Broadsword? you seem to do more Excuses/PR for the game than they do :P

    Nope. I've been critical of Broadsword in the past when I've disagreed with them (especially around macro teams before they addressed it). They've done the right thing when it comes to people ACTUALLY exploiting.
    Badnagen wrote: »
    3 day suspension for a repeat offender. Yup they REALLY play it serious and don't play favorites.

    Rumor has it this isn't the first time Hero was actioned on his account in the last 30 days. If that's true I don't really see your point.

    Post edited by Ramik on
    DAoC's most watched and fastest growingTwitch Streamer

    Nightly GTC, Mithril Pack and item giveaways + RVR at twitch.tv/RamikOaken
  • edited July 24 PM
    Ramik wrote: »
    My abbreviated thoughts on this here.

    "Is this what the developers intended?" Think about that for a second before you pass judgement.

    You've got a battleground/arena with only one way in. If you set up a barrage of siege aimed at the only place Alb players can port in with ZERO recourse to defend themselves (resulting in their immediate death) - this is exploiting. You can blame the developers all you want for not imagining every scenario where we, the players, could take advantage of a given situation... but think about what that would require? That's why the bolded text above is so important to consider before you do something egregious that falls outside of normal gameplay.

    Rule 16 under Prohibited Conduct states that players shall not "Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Broadsword in its sole discretion." This rule exists for situations like the one in Caledonia where developers were not able to predict this exact kind of interruption of gameplay. I would have to imagine intent is something they look at to determine what kind of punishment is due. It makes sense to me that other players were given a slap on the wrist where the BG leader, who ran the BG up the hill and told people to drop siege, gets a more severe punishment.

    Last thing - To those who shout that Broadsword lets cheaters slide (especially players who think IRC cheats), this should be a wake-up call for you. They suspended their #1 top RP earner (methods aside) with a HUGE following; a much LARGER risk than actioning just one account of a player who can easily resub/gain high RR immediately.

    i would call this bullshit.

    people have been using catapults since the first year of daoc in similar situations. and noone ever got a suspension for it. it was common in old frontiers (at least on my server) it has been done in nf and bg's since ... do people remember Slampig ?

    Slampigs actions resulted in BS moving the release place in NF from the border keeps to other places first in NF and later at the relic towns.

    and even after the move from the release spot at the border keeps to crim / berk / nott, and later to the to the relic towns, in the aftermath of some relic raids, people have attacked the people in the relic towns with no consequence.

    but now ... bored hibs shot a few catapults at the PK and herorius and some other hibs climbed the walls of the pk (why the **** can you climb those walls in the first place ?) and herorius got a 3 day suspension ??? i don't agree.
    Post edited by Muylae on
    Vicomtessa Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • edited July 24 PM
    Muylae wrote: »
    Ramik wrote: »
    My abbreviated thoughts on this here.

    "Is this what the developers intended?" Think about that for a second before you pass judgement.

    You've got a battleground/arena with only one way in. If you set up a barrage of siege aimed at the only place Alb players can port in with ZERO recourse to defend themselves (resulting in their immediate death) - this is exploiting. You can blame the developers all you want for not imagining every scenario where we, the players, could take advantage of a given situation... but think about what that would require? That's why the bolded text above is so important to consider before you do something egregious that falls outside of normal gameplay.

    Rule 16 under Prohibited Conduct states that players shall not "Engage in any behavior that is contrary to the 'spirit of the game' as defined by Broadsword in its sole discretion." This rule exists for situations like the one in Caledonia where developers were not able to predict this exact kind of interruption of gameplay. I would have to imagine intent is something they look at to determine what kind of punishment is due. It makes sense to me that other players were given a slap on the wrist where the BG leader, who ran the BG up the hill and told people to drop siege, gets a more severe punishment.

    Last thing - To those who shout that Broadsword lets cheaters slide (especially players who think IRC cheats), this should be a wake-up call for you. They suspended their #1 top RP earner (methods aside) with a HUGE following; a much LARGER risk than actioning just one account of a player who can easily resub/gain high RR immediately.

    i would call this bullshit.

    people have been using catapults since the first year of daoc in similar situations. and noone ever got a suspension for it. it was common in old frontiers (at least on my server) it has been done in nf and bg's since ... do people remember Slampig ?

    Slampigs actions resulted in BS moving the release place in NF from the border keeps to other places first in NF and later at the relic towns.

    and even after the move from the release spot at the border keeps to crim / berk / nott, and later to the to the relic towns, in the aftermath of some relic raids, people have attacked the people in the relic towns with no consequence.

    but now ... bored hibs shot a few catapults at the PK and herorius and some other hibs climbed the walls of the pk (why the **** can you climb those walls in the first place ?) and herorius got a 3 day suspension ??? i don't agree.

    I have to say that Muylae is right on this. I remember Slampig and his buddies never getting suspended for putting catapults down on the hill near the PKs and he constantly did it but Broadsword did nothing then, so the rules seem very inconsistent to me. But if they are going to be stricter about cheating/exploiting then that's great but still think it's broadsword fault for not implementing something to stop players from catapulting PKs after how many Caledonia events?


    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • You all act like you know the whole story. BS has bent over backwards to work with people, to avoid bans and suspensions. There is more here then anyone really knows. It is all speculation

    And, iirc, they started banning for the catapults along time ago. Maybe it wasn't slampig, but someone def got banned for it.
    Stealth zergs are a cancer
  • edited July 24 PM
    Well I have to agree with ramik broadsword have shown that they will not tolerate cheating and have banned a guy who cheats end of story really don’t know what all the fuss is about if your told several times not to do something because it’s against the law and then you do it well that makes you Pretty dumb people can make all the excuses you want herorious is a cheat plain and simple if he wasn’t he would not have been banned.
    Again I agree with ramik Broadsword are not going to ban someone who is so high profile unless he has done something really serious.
    He’s a cheat been convicted of cheating and now must be forever tarnished with that label.
    He is not the messiah he’s been a very naughty boy!
    Post edited by Brut on
  • This isn't the first time he's come under fire.

    https://youtube.com/watch?v=QYurKhzy_S4
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • You do the crime, you pay the time. When Beibbs says no, she means it :)

    7cp67zu9z7mk.png
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Melisandre wrote: »
    I wasn't suspended for cheating ... .. you don't even know what cheating is.

    Cheating is to take advantage of third-party programs to gain an advantage in the game, from the simple macro for crafting, to the boost for velox, to radar.

    What we used is a game bug, that's all."


    Intentionally exploting in-game bugs is DEFINITELY cheating.

    Da ant familyDa fly familyDa spider family
    https://www.daocutils.com/chimp/daredant
  • Brut wrote: »
    Well I have to agree with ramik broadsword have shown that they will not tolerate cheating and have banned a guy who cheats end of story really don’t know what all the fuss is about if your told several times not to do something because it’s against the law and then you do it well that makes you Pretty dumb people can make all the excuses you want herorious is a cheat plain and simple if he wasn’t he would not have been banned.
    Again I agree with ramik Broadsword are not going to ban someone who is so high profile unless he has done something really serious.
    He’s a cheat been convicted of cheating and now must be forever tarnished with that label.
    He is not the messiah he’s been a very naughty boy!

    I love the Life of Brian quote!
  • Finally they cought the biggest cheater in game in act, Good job BS.
    BG been cheating for years but only a handful loyalalist knows about it.

    Stop following the cheater !!!!
  • thought exploiting was just skills :)
  • ROFL ..... it's amazing how many people are chewing hard
  • Hero is back to destroying the game with his zerg, breaking ports and destroying action. Guess he couldnt handle smallman/8man. I knew this would happen, but was hoping he would see how much better the game was when he was banned.
    Stealth zergs are a cancer
  • Kat wrote: »
    Hero is back to destroying the game with his zerg, breaking ports and destroying action. Guess he couldnt handle smallman/8man. I knew this would happen, but was hoping he would see how much better the game was when he was banned.

    A zerger is always a zerger! :D
  • Yet, Anna and Gav and Ramik, et al are exempt from your contempt. Why is that?
  • Cartoan wrote: »
    Yet, Anna and Gav and Ramik, et al are exempt from your contempt. Why is that?

    you're comparing grapes to a watermelon...
  • Well, when it comes (again) to the point that 60 hibs chase 20mids...then its just silly.
    But learning is hard for some people.
  • Cartoan wrote: »
    Yet, Anna and Gav and Ramik, et al are exempt from your contempt. Why is that?

    You are making a BIG swing on this one. Ramik, runs zergs BUT he also has zergs to fight against. If he doesn't the US hibs log or break off into smaller groups or change realms. Gav as far as I can tell 8mans. Anna is the only direct competition to Heros numbers and they pale in comparison 90% of the time.

    Why this needs to be explained to you over and over is beyond me. I get that you just came back and are getting up to speed again with Hero BUT that doesn't change the fact that Hero when he is zerging drains the populations and destroys action. It's a fact, not an opinion. He will run nonstop despite there being no defenders or population to oppose him. Reason is most of the server will log Hib when he runs.
  • A Zerg of bunnies is a Fluffle. If there are a lot of Fluffles and then they collide, it is fun for the Fluffs but if there isn't a lot of Fluffles then the Fluffles attack anything that they can find and for the non-Fluffles it isn't very fun regardless of who is the Lead Fluff. Does that make it clearer ?

    rd2ujazkbfui.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Cartoan wrote: »
    Yet, Anna and Gav and Ramik, et al are exempt from your contempt. Why is that?

    After dealing with these types of maps ever since I came back to the game 7 months ago...and you really have to ask?

    2l17m7eok9is.png
    1dr0ux7v6gsr.png
    hib.PNG 237.9K
    mid.PNG 251.9K
    Stealth zergs are a cancer
Sign In or Register to comment.