Population?

I haven't played live for sometime now and just want to find out what the action been like and how the population is like since lockdown has been easing?

Comments

• Well the action is awful. In EU primetime there's one big Hib zerg of idiots running around mostly unopposed.

With a small population the player base needs to be clever with how it plays. The player base isn't being clever.
  • Forget that other server man. Live is where it’s at. ;)
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Both EU,US prime time 250+- on each realm. RvR bg 50+. Herorius bg sometimes ~100. This week hib curse raid bg count was 50+
  • CreatE wrote: »
    Both EU,US prime time 250+- on each realm. RvR bg 50+. Herorius bg sometimes ~100. This week hib curse raid bg count was 50+

yeah, thats the problem
  • CreatE wrote: »
    Both EU,US prime time 250+- on each realm. RvR bg 50+. Herorius bg sometimes ~100. This week hib curse raid bg count was 50+

pop is not that good... it might reach those numbers 4 days out of the month. Pop is better than it has been in the last almost 2 years, but still not great. They need to fix EC
  • They def need to fix EC, if folks can have access to their own house/guild that would be a lot more people playing. And then quit the restriction, people who are EC now, paid for their account for years. My 2c. I logged on yesterday and there was only 25 in NF EU. BS need to change that or pop will decline even more.
  • Shamissa wrote: »
    They def need to fix EC, if folks can have access to their own house/guild that would be a lot more people playing. And then quit the restriction, people who are EC now, paid for their account for years. My 2c. I logged on yesterday and there was only 25 in NF EU. BS need to change that or pop will decline even more.

Wait what timezone is this lol EU has a decent population
  • Molvik is dead since many days.

Just the lamer-names you have seen before comming on, checking whats going on and then leave again...
    And obviously the usual Realm-Hoppings and Kill-Tradings....

The pimped-lamers on the FOTM-Classes have driven the real gamers out.... congrats....RIP.

Mahv
  • at this point mahv you've been in molvik for month(s) you are what you hate most just you aren't good haha
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • Each realm has a daily "peak" time of rampant zergery, and each realm has a core of players that tries to avoid it until it's "their" turn to zerg it up.
  • Hmm you know what solic you should come back and run a eu alb Zerg population is not that bad Albion eu is crying out for a regular eu bg leader you would get pretty good support I think just my 2 cents
  • Brut wrote: »
    Hmm you know what solic you should come back and run a eu alb Zerg population is not that bad Albion eu is crying out for a regular eu bg leader you would get pretty good support I think just my 2 cents

I'm good thanks! :)
  • edited June 2020 PM
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • Boduke wrote: »
    at this point mahv you've been in molvik for month(s) you are what you hate most just you aren't good haha

Correct, i am in Molvik and the other (lower) BGs 99% of my gametime.
    I am never grouped, never with buffbot, never with healbot, not using speed of the hunt.
    I will never farm levelers or people which are obviously not in a shape to fight.
    I will never attend in the stupid duelling-action or the big-fish eats small-fish stuff...
    Had some nice fights though by accident.. lost some, won some.. who cares..

I always wait for a nice keepfight with lots of players... thats why i play this game...

As long as there is nothing for me to do i will simply observ...
    Mostly doing many other things at the same time...
    Creating a meal for my family, playing with my 2 daughters, searching the internet, read mails, twitter, quickly buy some stuff at the market ..... and and and...

Good player?... I am giving a fury rats ass..... i am in the game for fun...

I will continue like that until New World is available and then evaluate new...
    This game has so much potential, a pitty so see whats going on....

Mahv
  • edited June 2020 PM
    What happened to getting onto steam? Or the new website with correct spell libraries? I'm still counting only 6 bug fixes since November, 2019. Any actual EC adjustments to bring in more players will be trampled by misinformation, long-standing bugs, poor advertising/marketing, or glaring QoL deficiencies. Maybe if they tied up those loose ends, people will come back.

Realm balance can't even be properly analyzed without a healthy population playing more of the games classes/areas/combat styles.
    Post edited by Dale_Perf on
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Don't mind Clumsy. He's just salty he can't escape the Orange Bros. ;)