Mount question

Hello, I recently made CL2 and according to this https://www.darkageofcamelot.com/content/mounts-standard-and-advanced-mounts there are 7 different mounts at CL2 and I was curious as to where are they purchased?

The Alb Quartermaster aide only has the lvl45 Chestnut horse for 10p and Quartermaster Mills only has the Champion Armor Replacement Voucher for 5p.

I have done the low lvl Stable master saddle quest for Standard Chestnut horse and received my CL2 notification from the King but can not find any info about the CL mounts.

Are they still in game? Thanks

Answers

• Well after some lvling I find that this also goes for my CL1 Mid BD and CL2 Hib Animist.

This must be some kind of sign language or gangsta hand signal crap that I just don't get, cause you know what they say, "if you don't know it, you don't know it".

Well I don't know it.

Home page says you get this, everywhere else says ............... nothing.

Is there a patch note? I have searched but found nothing.

Oh well, at least every other MMO on the planet has more up to date info. They must want my money more.
  • edited March 2020 PM
    Been asking for updated official sources for a while now. It must be hard to update the official source as we change things...

But I did find this:
    The Grand Merchant and Quartermaster Mills, Quartermaster Dreiki, and Quartermaster Kindrey found in each realm’s throne rooms have had their stores consolidated onto the Quartermasters.
    The Grand Merchant NPCs have been removed.
    The stores are now gated as follows:
    Page 1: Sells Champion Armor Replacement Voucher and can be accessed by all
    Page 2: Sells various horses, star of destiny and weapon burnishes and can only be accessed by Veteran account CL5+ characters.
    Page 3: Sells additional horses including the Kelpie, Clockwork, and Arboreal vouchers and can only be accessed by Veteran account CL10+ characters.
    Page 4: Sells the remaining mount vouchers and can only be accessed by Veteran account CL15+ characters.
    The Chestnut Horse now costs 10 platinum when purchased via the Quartermaster’s Aide in the throne room and can be purchased by Endless Conquest
    Free horses can be obtained via the New User Journey quests.

source: https://darkageofcamelot.com/content/1126-live-server-patch-notes

I do believe this portion:
    Page 2: Sells various horses, star of destiny and weapon burnishes and can only be accessed by Veteran account CL5+ characters.

is the issue
    Post edited by Dale_Perf on
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Ironically mounts are the most up-to-date information currently on the herald. All of this information in here is accurate to my knowledge. By that I mean I haven't come across anything that isn't accurate.

https://darkageofcamelot.com/content/mounts-overview