GearBunny Fusion 1.126.1.0 Launch

I am pleased to announce the launch of a new template maker for Dark Age of Camelot, GearBunny Fusion. I hope that this new version will make creating character templates a lot easier for everyone.

It can be downloaded at:

https://gearbunnystudio.itch.io/gearbunny-fusion

The older versions, Classic and X can still be downloaded on their own page to assist with manually copying over old templates.

Thanks for everyone's support since 2006

Comments

• Working on a few bugs already. If you are getting a "0.0" is not a valid float error, I am currently working on this. It seems to be a Win10 bug
  • Turns out the 0.0 bug was a localization setting where commas were used in place of periods. That issue has been patched. I'm now working on the item name filter caring about uppercase/lowercase, and the program getting a little confused by user behavior while in the vault tab.
  • Since the first few days of a launch generate a lot of little patches, I've decided that I'll implement all patch notes as devlogs on the page. Thanks for all the feedback so far. :-)
  • Sweet. I will definitely check it out. You KNOW I love me some Gearbunny.
    Da ant family - 1801 1802 1803 1805 1807 1808 1809 1989
    Da fly family - 4501 4502 4503 4504 4508 4509
    Da spider family - 441 442 444 445 447
    Ywain 1. Mid - Carlingford Hib - Tullamore Alb - Dalton
    https://divoxutils.com/user-characters
  • Just uploaded another update for the program and it's vault file. This should resolve the 'File not found' errors caused by Windows being odd about a program writing in it's own folder. Also, user Yeias noticed that Hibernia and Midgard realm filters were swapped, so I fixed this in the vault file. Thanks Yeias!

Happy templating :wink:
  • Another update, just a few slight fixes and a way to more easily update the vault file if needed. (If there is a vault update, all you have to do is click a menu option to do the update if you have the updated program.)