#endafk2020

New command. /pvp challenge <target> <phrase>

This command challenges someone if you think they're afk, if they don't reply in 60 seconds to whatever you typed in <phrase> (no more than 6 characters, custom so they can't macro a reply) they get a PvP flag turned on and you can kill him. This'll stop the madness of afk farming! Do it every 15 minute so they you don't have people getting spammed.

#endafk2020

Comments

• Sounds more like #murderbots2020
    Dreamscape 12Lx Dark Lotus
  • You can deal with that easily enough if you're at the keyboard. Plus, add some spice to PvE.
  • I'm sure BS could implement this in the next decade =P
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • lol, i get in fights for over 60 sec, no way your gona make my type some dumb text, would turn into crossrealmers favorite command. they just need csr's and some rules.. but no why they will do that if people pay : (
  • Tyrantanic wrote: »
    I'm sure BS could implement this in the next decade =P

Stay tuned for the 2030 end of decade grab bag
    "...the best thing to do if you disagree (or agree) isn't to ask us why (which is rhetorical)...." -John_Broadsword
    "the patch [1.127] is later this year" -Carol_Broadsword, aka "constable paddy biehbien of the **** local community Enforcement force "
    send a message with your wallet
  • Sounds fun, time to get bots spam this so everyone have to reply 6 characters every second in order to stay in game. (even with delay it would be annoying as fk, don't make people do i'm not a robot survey every game session)
  • /pvp challenge Amurdora Füćked

Yes, I like that idea... :D