PVE Raids

Are there any regularly scheduled (unofficial) PVE raids during the east coast evening hours? 9-12. Or are there any guilds that regularly run raids?

I'm a returning EC player and would like to PVE raid. RVR is fun and all, but I think i'd have just as much fun running through a raid for an evening. Even if it is just once a week. Realm doesn't matter. But I think it would be cool to run through some of the PVE content that is just sitting there collecting dust. Plus there's a lot out there I haven't seen.

(Yes, I see the raid section, but that looks like if you want to advertise a raid.Thought this would be a better place to put this.)

Comments

• Which realm?
  • Any OW raids in Albion coming up soon?
  • @Kroko any realm is fine for me. Just looking for something.
  • If you want some raid in Hib, contact Stone... from FoH... maybe hes doing one.
  • Mostly they are guild or alliance run, and ALOT less now that bountycrafting has become a thing. FOH on Hibernia runs OW + [Curse] on the regular.
  • i'm doing a curse raid at 1700 CET / 1100 EST on sunday on mid, followed by a otherworld raid, but that seems to be not in your time spot.
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • edited December 2019 PM
    @Muylae how long are those raids? Haven't played since like Curse 5 was too buggy to even complete. Curious to how it all turned out, might as well join since it's free now.
    Post edited by AlaskaMike on
  • edited December 2019 PM
    Curse 0-8 should be done in 2hours (without the solo step), or faster, if you have only 1 grp. (You can do it with 1grp now, its been made easier.)
    The solo step takes like 90min max, its been made easier now.
    Curse 9/10 are the grp steps, which can take 1-2hours, depending on how many people you have who havent done it before. These steps are repeatable. You dont have to do them at the same day than 0-8.

OW can be done in 1hour.
    Post edited by Kroko on
  • So plan for 5 hrs plus solo (that **** was fckn annoying when it came out, only bothered doing it a couple of times on hib) Thanks for the update!
  • tomorrow sunday december 15th, i'll be doing an OW raid on mid at 1700 CET / 1100 EST
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.