Anyway to find which servers and realms existing characters are on?

edited November 2019 in General Board
Like the title says. I am trying to figure out where my characters exist and which realms they are. Over the years with the migrations, consolidations, mergers and complete new servers I have no idea where my chars are.

DAOC/BroadSword says the chars are listed under the Account but I don't see anything.
"All of your characters are still around and can be found on the Account Center. If you are having trouble locating them in-game, check the archived servers as they made need to be transferred first."

Post edited by razor667 on
Tagged:

Comments

• I have this problem too. The client (i.e., startup menu) remembers my characters on Gaheris but none of my characters on Ywain. I have no idea which Ywain I rolled them on, so I guess I could check each version of it. But so far I haven't found any characters on 1 and 2.
  • Our Account Center will have an update within the next week or two that will list all of your characters and their server. Until then, your best course of action is to either login the servers to check, use the herald's character search tool with any names you remember to find out their server, or contact support@darkageofcamelot.com and request a list of your characters/servers on your account.
  • If you have the names or the guild, you can look up the server on the herald or on excidio.net
  • Our Account Center will have an update within the next week or two that will list all of your characters and their server. Until then, your best course of action is to either login the servers to check, use the herald's character search tool with any names you remember to find out their server, or contact support@darkageofcamelot.com and request a list of your characters/servers on your account.

Thanks.