@Everyone, why is this board so dead?

Comments

• Everybody is busy trying to do ML7 and Katorii is a tough one! Was farming for scrolls so I joined up.
  • With discord there isn't much need to post here. Plus most of the vocal people that posted are gone and rest won't post here due to how heavily modded it is while risking actions against you in game account.
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • I mean I'm still flagged as severe from a warning 6 months ago.
    Bodukejr- hunter
    Thegenerallee-shadowblade
    Misleadinglooks-warrior

Grumblejr-hero
    Danceswithdebuffs-champion
    Faatkid-druid
  • edited June 2019 PM
    Because its 2019 and people use Discord. That and the moderation problem an the fact you needed a live account to post (which gives you an indication of how few people are left playing that didn't go elsewhere).
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • That all makes sense, just was curious as to why nothing really is on these boards.
  • even though i got hit with mild lol i still check here
    and i like a place where only the paying customers can post---

may be few but less toxic,
  • Auberne wrote: »
    Because its 2019 and people use Discord. That and the moderation problem an the fact you needed a live account to post (which gives you an indication of how few people are left playing that didn't go elsewhere).

which discord ??

quor??
  • Yeah, i got a warning because i wrote: Perf went to xxx (xxx was the reason i got an warning).
  • Yeah modding got a bit outrageous the rules allow light banter but that turned into "We don't know what light banter actually is." I rather enjoyed all the banter that was going on for a while on here. I miss it to be honest. Nothing makes a game more fun than trash talking each other.

The few that did start banter on the boards left which decreased a TON of the action in here. and now no one really posts anything at all anymore. I sometimes chime in and stir the pot a tiny bit xD
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Hmmm......everyone out of anti stealth comments? lol
  • Where’s Scerff when you need him? lol
  • Anti stealth? I found @Jollygreenjerk a dirty quiver, he’s now looking for stealth, and we are going to help him!
  • It is sad how quiet this board has become. Though I don't play anymore I still check the boards everyday to see what's up.
  • Boduke wrote: »
    the rest won't post here due to how heavily modded it is while risking actions against you in game account.

This is why I don't use these boards very often anymore. You can't even joke about the performance of the servers while they are unexpectedly down.
  • The srvr's so laggy last night I caught up with my ghost from the previous night and got him glitched in a door on EV. Then my ex called and I crashed.

Ha!
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Founder/GM of Ásatrúar, guild of Miðgarðr
    In defense of the Original Spirit of Daoc
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    True to Miðgarðr c.2001
    daocutils.com/chimp/jlfrthjo
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • edited June 2019 PM
    I find it amusing that a thread about how dead this board is, is one of the most viewed and posted on threads on the first page. Proof if any were needed that at least 12 people visit this place. QED
    Post edited by Auberne on