Muy doesn't lead bg's often.

but just like last week on sunday i got frustrated with herorius (and a bit later with the alb bg) and saw some other roaming groups out that were feeling the same and that i could talk with. so ... i rallied the mids and i smashed the albs and hibs ... again.

i am not a regular bg leader, but once in a while i try step up to the occasion.

i don't form a bg to go stomp on hibs or albs.

i form a bg to respond when i get the impression that i can get a few decent groups to come with me and hit established bgs who go around stomping mid groups. then i stop my bg. i form a bg to react to a situation and when the situation is controlled/over i stop my bg.

i don't form a bg to go rampage in another realm or on EV.

i form a bg in reaction to what an enemy does if i think i can get one or two other running groups with me and if i think i can get some more random mids to join us.

the hibs and albs felt the mid anger for about an hour yesterday evening in EU prime time again.

i wish herorius would learn from what i do.

unless you are sure to face an enemy bg, don't run a bg ! it brings the game down for everyone not in the only BG ! it makes people in other realms log out and say 'no fun, not worth of my time, i'll go do something else, somewhere else'.

startin a bga bit earlier than when you KNOW that an enemy bg will run is lame/good tactics, but running a bg when you know there will be no enemy bg destroys the game imho.

i've never started a BG without there being an enemy bg out. and i stop my bg's when the enemy bg stops (or when my group needs to go to bed, lol)
Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.

Comments

• edited April 2019 PM
    Maybe I missed something, but did healers get a nuke and a charmable pet yet? I wish my healer would have offensive abilities because I do feel quite useless in a group... :/
    Post edited by Shoke on
  • I actually get a good chuckle out of picturing Hero with no zerg behind him. Its actually hard to even fathom...
  • edited April 2019 PM
    Healer useless .... seriously , you need to heal , cure , rupt and cc ennemies , a healer always something to do whatever if you are aug/mending, 3 spec or Pac
    Post edited by Hellblast on
  • edited April 2019 PM
    @Hellblast Looks like my comment went 15,000 feet over your head.

Let's never forget...
    https://forum.darkageofcamelot.com/discussion/486/there-is-one-class-in-the-game-that-cant-do-damage/p1
    Post edited by Shoke on
  • Shoke wrote: »
    Maybe I missed something, but did healers get a nuke and a charmable pet yet? I wish my healer would have offensive abilities because I do feel quite useless in a group... :/

No and nope yet again, the fact that they have access to SOJ is kinda laughable as well...

GL
  • Fateboi wrote: »
    Shoke wrote: »

No and nope yet again, the fact that they have access to SOJ is kinda laughable as well...

GL

Looks like some people can't identify sarcasm even if they were punched in the face with it.
  • As I healer type I always put my best rez cape on, pack my bag with pots and treats and use my hat to transform the enemy :)

ffx954tdxgle.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Mace80 wrote: »
    I actually get a good chuckle out of picturing Hero with no zerg behind him. Its actually hard to even fathom...

Ran small man with Hero for a short time on Sunday morning. I found it more fun than his BG.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Really!? Was he like a fish out of water? I've heard legends of him being caught alone and epic 1v1 battle ensuing. Don't get me wrong...I will join a Hero zerg from time to time and he seems like a nice guy... I just have trouble picturing his play style in 8man, small man, and solo.
  • Mace80 wrote: »
    Really!? Was he like a fish out of water? I've heard legends of him being caught alone and epic 1v1 battle ensuing. Don't get me wrong...I will join a Hero zerg from time to time and he seems like a nice guy... I just have trouble picturing his play style in 8man, small man, and solo.

I was also surprised to find him out with less than a group. He played like usual as the MA. Called out targets quickly and switched when needed. We eventually filled up the group but we were destroyed by Muy's group. It was definitely a nice change of pace.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
  • Usually the minute Hero logs in, Hibs start asking for a BG; people shout in region (in all 3 realms) that Hero is on and the expectation is that he will run a BG and attack a keep. Even when he ran on Mid the expectation was that he would run a BG. He does play small-man in off-hours when his work schedule permits. Just like everyone else, he plays when he can, with the friends that he has from the game and to enjoy the challenge.

z1beqie8yqjn.png
  • Siambra wrote: »
    Usually the minute Hero logs in, Hibs start asking for a BG; people shout in region (in all 3 realms) that Hero is on and the expectation is that he will run a BG and attack a keep. Even when he ran on Mid the expectation was that he would run a BG. He does play small-man in off-hours when his work schedule permits. Just like everyone else, he plays when he can, with the friends that he has from the game and to enjoy the challenge.

z1beqie8yqjn.png

I reckon he should solo/small or 8 for a few months while alb & mid have bg's going. BG's can roll him 30vHero, chase him across zones until he /releases & repeat. 3-10 deaths per evening against ridiculous #'s for 90 days might help his playstyle.
  • Make a bg take keeps and put the enemy on there heels and if the bg has momentum take relics that's what the game is suppose to be about. Yet some bg leaders just run around and don't do crap.

• Badgor wrote: »
    Make a bg take keeps and put the enemy on there heels and if the bg has momentum take relics that's what the game is suppose to be about. Yet some bg leaders just run around and don't do crap.

Relics are useless and near impossible to take for certain realms and BG's. Hitting empty keeps over and over is not "Keeping enemies on their heels" ...

Considering your 2 solo kills on an rr11 assassin I am going to assume you're used to rolling smaller numbers and or Keep/Relic zerging against 1-3 defenders so I can't expect much logic.
    Impounded - Warrior__________Gimpound - Champion
    Chantsy - Paladin____________Shaquilleoatmeal - Berserker
    Cowtastrophe - Hero__________Shrimpsticks - Infiltrator

Feel free to add me on Discord: Impounded#5743

>Daoc Videos<
  • Impounded wrote: »
    Badgor wrote: »
    Make a bg take keeps and put the enemy on there heels and if the bg has momentum take relics that's what the game is suppose to be about. Yet some bg leaders just run around and don't do crap.

Relics are useless and near impossible to take for certain realms and BG's. Hitting empty keeps over and over is not "Keeping enemies on their heels" ...

Considering your 2 solo kills on an rr11 assassin I am going to assume you're used to rolling smaller numbers and or Keep/Relic zerging against 1-3 defenders so I can't expect much logic.

OUCH!
  • Muy, Herorius only creates a BG in the hope of the enemy forming a BG to combat his. If no one is on he will log and doesn’t go stomping through EV or mid/alb if there are no enemies.

Annamarie night was fun last night although the mid Zerg was huge and with the tank group helping out too, mids have turned tough lately. Last night it was just pure numbers, there were 18 hibs with Hero when the mid Zerg were chasing us past the alb maze. The BG also did mention it was fun to see mids out running and not holed up in some keep or KM for 2 hours or more.

Let’s hope you can fill the nights Anna doesn’t play for an EU BG.
    Demmpsey - Animist
    Demmps - Vampiir
    Mimins - Bard
    Dempseas - Warden
    Dempsee - Hero
  • Impounded wrote: »

Yes I don't solo I play with my guild and the alliance. So you feel the need to insult me because you think I do not have logic ? Hmmmm you my good sir have a small mind and I can see you like to troll.

• If no one is on he will log and doesn’t go stomping through EV or mid/alb if there are no enemies.

This was a joke / irony / sarcasm correct? (also rhetorical)
  • Badgor wrote: »
    Impounded wrote: »

Yes I don't solo I play with my guild and the alliance. So you feel the need to insult me because you think I do not have logic ? Hmmmm you my good sir have a small mind and I can see you like to troll.

I don't think he means that you don't have logic, he simply states that since you are a stealth group/zerg player you are an inferior being just under excrements in the hierarchy of life, that's all.

#deletestealth2019
  • i wonder how many peeps rp level their toons in the bgs or sidecar with them ............then change their tune

also check the realm bonus when certain bgs go to take a keep --:)
  • I enjoy playing with my guild and alliance and yes, we are stealthers. Sometimes it takes a fg or more of sneaks just to kill ONE fg of visis. We all enjoy playing this game in whatever fashion we choose. Badgor plays with some good folks and friends in his guild. Last I knew we ALL pay to play this game. There are no rules dictating we have to play according to what someone else thinks we should.
  • edited April 2019 PM

It's not that I think you are lacking. It's that you didn't show much of it with the previous statement.
    Bringing up your character stats was an easy low blow, I apologize for that. :)
    Post edited by Impounded on

>Daoc Videos<
  • Keltorius wrote: »
    I enjoy playing with my guild and alliance and yes, we are stealthers. Sometimes it takes a fg or more of sneaks just to kill ONE fg of visis. We all enjoy playing this game in whatever fashion we choose. Badgor plays with some good folks and friends in his guild. Last I knew we ALL pay to play this game. There are no rules dictating we have to play according to what someone else thinks we should.

You know I love you. Even with all your flaws <3

>Daoc Videos<
  • I know. lol
  • The reason I play this game is for the love even between enemies :)

ot7v2g08o3f6.jpg
  • I know, Impounded stomped my arse tonight and I got a hug. lol
  • No no no I did no such thing! I was busy dropping my twig and berries on Nexxrons forehead. I just happened to see you laying on the floor so I gave you a hug. I wouldn't hurt the little nugget like that!

>Daoc Videos<
  • Yes you would!! lol
  • Ok maybe you are right...but you were already dead when I got up there. I took no part in that murder.

>Daoc Videos<
  • Guilty by realm association!! lol