PLAT---POPULATION-- IRC------- Need some quick changes.

2»

Comments

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    Jak wrote: »
    I see a problem and it certainly is not what is decribed in the above post.

There were no problems in Albion when I lead the bg... well maybe in mid but not in albion.

Please stay on topic. Your failure as a zerg leader due to your own ego is not the subject of this thread.

Actually every week that goes by proves my point even further. I left because Rescu thought he could do what I was doing. It's not going very well..... But you wouldn't know that because you quit right :)

Further thread derailment. I'm not advocating on Rescu's behalf just as you seem intent on somehow debating him through me. But as you constantly point out, I no longer play so I fail to see how your fantasy is satisfied by debating his actions with me. In any event, this discussion has drastically veered away from anything that could be considered remotely relevant to the thread topic.

I'd still like an answer to my question of how allowing macro groups back into RVR will somehow lead to an increase in the player base.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Jak wrote: »
    I see a problem and it certainly is not what is decribed in the above post.

There were no problems in Albion when I lead the bg... well maybe in mid but not in albion.

Please stay on topic. Your failure as a zerg leader due to your own ego is not the subject of this thread.

Actually every week that goes by proves my point even further. I left because Rescu thought he could do what I was doing. It's not going very well..... But you wouldn't know that because you quit right :)

Further thread derailment. I'm not advocating on Rescu's behalf just as you seem intent on somehow debating him through me. But as you constantly point out, I no longer play so I fail to see how your fantasy is satisfied by debating his actions with me. In any event, this discussion has drastically veered away from anything that could be considered remotely relevant to the thread topic.

I'd still like an answer to my question of how allowing macro groups back into RVR will somehow lead to an increase in the player base.

Actually its the truth. Rescu's attempt at rvr and losing forced people like you to quit. You grew tired of @Xyorman defeating you. I am worried about other albs and them following the path you took. It's not fun to lose and it's not fun to run into albs and have them run on inc. They seldom win now and albion is in horrible shape.

I've already stated that macro group brings a level of excitement to the game. 1 professional 8 man team (which I am not) is a lot of subscriptions. Some can do small scale or combine with other teams.
    The point being that a team or two during EU time could possible take out hero from time to time while hopefully recording some excitement for others to see. This would then possibly lead to more people wanting to do it.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I'
    Somebody bring some ideas to the table. Don't like macros- that's cool.

But those out there who haven't quit.. do you have ideas?

Remove the cancer from the game - [ permanently ] and not temporarily, police and invoke a healthy environment.

• edited January 2019 PM
    tald wrote: »
    I'

Remove the cancer from the game - [ permanently ] and not temporarily, police and invoke a healthy environment.

I think he has a place here.. I don't think we should remove him. We need every single body we can get in RvR.
    I think it's a leadership issue but he's just stubborn to how the game has evolved. Some people do not like change.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• tald wrote: »
    I'

I and I imagine many others could get behind this. Unfortunately, as has been proven, cancer can sometimes come back even though no one wants it to.
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    I'

I and I imagine many others could get behind this. Unfortunately, as has been proven, cancer can sometimes come back even though no one wants it to.

Cancer is something that should not be brought into a video game. I'm sure too many posters here have lost loved ones to Cancer while you guys mock that players are cancer. You guys should be more sensitive and mature towards this subject.
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM
    I'

Yeah you guys have gone way out of bounds with cancer talk... and tald is a knight ?
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    HERORIUS

• edited January 2019 PM
    I dunno man, there has been 4 posts since i posted, and 3 of them are yours just repeating yourself and blindly avoiding the meaning of the statement and taking it out of context as usual.

Post edited by tald on
  • tald wrote: »
    I dunno man, there has been 4 posts since i posted, and 3 of them are yours just repeating yourself and blindly avoiding the meaning of the statement and taking it out of context as usual.

Please just don't joke about cancer anymore. Are you still a DAOC knight ?
    HERORIUS

This discussion has been closed.