Would you rather?

2»

Comments

• edited December 2018 PM
    Brut wrote: »
    I’d rather hit 50 with 8 and take some of them sobs with me.

i respect you brut, ... in the field ... ;) you have audacity :) but at times there is a difference between audacity (open field+release / keep fight+recall) and ... will the word stupidity get modded :D ? ok, replace stupidy with 'less than optimal' ;)
    Post edited by Muylae on
    Stor Hurfru Muylasav, wildly swinging arms around. Vicomte Muylock, calling curses on enemies. Lord Muylaetrix, calling upon winter storms. some other chars with names starting with Muyl.
  • Can’t change the way I am maybe stupid but if you don’t try you never succeed one of the greatest generals ever Alexander the Great took huge risks no risk no reward that’s my philosophy
  • Brut wrote: »
    I’d rather hit 50 with 8 and take some of them sobs with me.

I believe Rescu shares this way of fighting with you. It has yet to work but it sounds good right.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • But sounds like a mid.
  • Works for me natebruner but hey your a lot more timid which as you say works well for you so whatever floats your boat.
    Works for me natebruner but hey your a lot more timid which as you say works well for you so whatever floats your boat.

Kind of like last night when you pushed on mids while the rest of the albs got to the rink. You were out of rez range after camping the top for some time. You became useless at that point and were of no help.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Pot. Kettle.

• my belly button smells like mayonaise
  • whatever mr natebruner it’s my playstyle I think I hold the record for not remaining standing but like i said I think your just a more timid sort of guy nothing wrong with that man.
    It’s how you roll that kinda timid style ain’t for me but hey if you have fun doing that who am I to judge you.
  • Just doesn't make much sense to hold the top of km that long and then become useless during the real battle because you can't get a Rez.

It's just not smart play
    HERORIUS

whatever mr natebruner it’s my playstyle I think I hold the record for not remaining standing but like i said I think your just a more timid sort of guy nothing wrong with that man.
    It’s how you roll that kinda timid style ain’t for me but hey if you have fun doing that who am I to judge you.

Remember, Nate believes DAoC is an American football game. Somehow, he's going to win an imaginary DAoC Superbowl. I personally think he's just the ultimate DAoC troll so the best course of action is to not feed the ego (i.e. don't respond to his posts/messages). I will be taking my own advice henceforth.
    "The grab bag isn't for explaining every single class change decision or reasoning or that's all we would ever do." - John_Broadsword
    "The type of of dev communication of 30 mins a day updates mentioned here just isn't feasible." - Carol_Broadsword
    "Our Studio. Our Rules." - http://www.mythicentertainment.com/
    whatever mr natebruner it’s my playstyle I think I hold the record for not remaining standing but like i said I think your just a more timid sort of guy nothing wrong with that man.

Remember, Nate believes DAoC is an American football game. Somehow, he's going to win an imaginary DAoC Superbowl. I personally think he's just the ultimate DAoC troll so the best course of action is to not feed the ego (i.e. don't respond to his posts/messages). I will be taking my own advice henceforth.

Defense wins championships! Play it like the 85 bears
    HERORIUS

• @Beetleguisse
    Yeah I always promise myself the same. Someone always will tho, I think simply this is what we can expect on this forum really, it will remain to be a few players sand box. I kinda hoped for a place with meaningful conversation about the game, but this will end up a minority's opinion on it very soon.
  • Nate is a single person, the "flood" of inane posts/threads are coming from the 95% that feel obligated to reply. Who's really at fault here?
  • @Amp_Phetamine
    So you say, if a person keep mocking / trolling a community, simply none shall reply. While this would in theory work, it's kind of hard to blame the people reacting on it, because this is supposedly a game's official forum. In normal cases, people would just stop reading it, like a newspaper they don't fancy. However, some would enjoy having a drama free board, so they kind of feel obligated to "fight it".

While of course its counterproductive, feeding the drama, just by leaving will also paint a false picture that this represents the game. Ignoring is certainly better, but its like a fly constantly flying on people's head, someone will snap eventually & start over till the end of time, feeding it anyway.

Blaming everyone other then the few laughing at how fun it is to troll people is just nonsense.
  • edited December 2018 PM
    Although I agree with you on one thing, I am also a moron for even reading the forums. Bad habits die hard. :)
    Post edited by Gavner on