Km Standoff Vs Albion -- Natebruner And Elitist Jerx Forced To Take Over Bg

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• It all started with a kiss!!! Haha
    Daniellson - Healer
  • Lol
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• what would have happened if we pushed earlier when it was called?
    Daniellson - Healer
  • The screen would have filled with red spam
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    The screen would have filled with red spam

Then the bg would have raged logged lol

Daniellson - Healer
  • Kaptkent push has been uploaded on youtube- check it out :)
    HERORIUS

• Kapt needs another beer! Lol
  • Kapt needs another beer! Lol

youtube: "dark age of camelot kaptkent" to see his push that I digitally remastered
    HERORIUS

• I havent laughed so hard in a long time. Last night was a great night for rps and laughs. Hope tonight brings nice rps. See ya guys on the battlefield.
  • Let me sum this up...Nate rarely did anything, a few spells here and there but really depended on his group for RPs, Elitist jerks has warmed the hearts of the alliance, and Kapt is still drunk. So much drama for a game
  • "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

• "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS