Natebruner returned home to Midgard tonight & Albion bg did not win a fight.

1 Unified BG under rescu runs into the stun and gun interupter on heals :)

Thanks to my crew for coming to midgard with me- more are leveling toons as we speak.

Vids are up and posted for your viewing pleasure.
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS


"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781
«1

Comments

  • edited November 2018 PM
    Is anyone suppose to be impressed? You cannot run an Alb BG because you complain about numbers then try and brag about how well Mid BG did?
    Post edited by Kealadron on
  • Well, if you can’t beat them, join them, weak leadership right there.
  • @Nate. I assume you're planning on just joining the existing BG with a group or so and playing along, rather than competing against established BGs in Mid, like you did on Alb.
  • The rescu bg had done a lot of talking in region chat. It's time to back all that talking up.

    Had no problems beating mid bg.
    Won most of the time. Subscribe and follow me on youtube for all the proof you desire.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Would someone PLEASE find the “OFF” switch on this guy!!! lol
  • So much for the complaints that Midgard is overpopulated
  • The Game Changer is home
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    Is anyone suppose to be impressed? You cannot run an Alb BG because you complain about numbers then try and brag about how well Mid BG did?

    Actually that's not true. All smack talk aside Nate ran an extremely efficient Alb BG. The problem was though, that with Rescu running his BG's with his own style, there was never a reason for Mid to focus on Nate because Rescu was providing them with all of the rp's they needed. It was very difficult to coordinate with Rescu as well as he solely utilizes Ventrillo while the majority of players have transitioned to Discord.

    This is not me bashing Rescu nor his style, it's simply stating a fact of events that occurred.
  • edited November 2018 PM
    If by efficient, you mean he made sure Albs returned their books to the Boldiam Book Club on time or bought marshmallows to the countless campfire sessions.
    Post edited by Auberne on
  • Most of the fights on YouTube are open field. Subscribe and hit the like button :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Please se my previous post!! lol
    Love ya Nate!!
  • Who are you?

    The bg on Mid has been well established, you are not needed. Perhaps hibs would welcome a new book club and a new ego stroking alleged leader?
  • The problem was the way Nate talks to people doesn't listen to anyone but a select few and just in general the type of player he is.
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    The problem was the way Nate talks to people doesn't listen to anyone but a select few and just in general the type of player he is.

    90% win rate required I speak with highly intelligent people to discuss Leet Strategy/Tactics

    GUILTY AS CHARGED
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    The problem was the way Nate talks to people doesn't listen to anyone but a select few and just in general the type of player he is.

    Nate was always giving us options on what direction we should take and what opportunities to seize upon. The general consensus of those involved and the options that we were given directly lead to multiple successful encounters. You speak as though the man was a dictator lol.
  • Actually that's not true. All smack talk aside Nate ran an extremely efficient Alb BG. The problem was though, that with Rescu running his BG's with his own style, there was never a reason for Mid to focus on Nate because Rescu was providing them with all of the rp's they needed. It was very difficult to coordinate with Rescu as well as he solely utilizes Ventrillo while the majority of players have transitioned to Discord.

    This is not me bashing Rescu nor his style, it's simply stating a fact of events that occurred.

    All smack talk aside, how about all flattery aside as well when providing an account of what you feel the situation was. While I'm sure it's true that the Mids were able to focus on Rescu, was the problem because Rescu did his own thing or that Nate refused to come out whatever keep he was populating?

    Again, the history of Alb is littered with examples of BG leaders not working cohesively however when Rescu and Billings, for example, butted heads. Billings still went out and fought, he hardly ever camped a keep merely to spite the other BG leader.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • edited November 2018 PM
    I would like to say the range on this aoe amnesia from healer is sick.

    Insta Aoe stun followed by the AOE amnesia... had folks locked down !


    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Said person hasn't lead anything in Mid and certainly hasn't lead a bg, as the title indicates.

    Said person came into the well established Mid bg and tagged along on other's coattails. This is not an achievement. But thanks for the spin to put you in the limelight that one seems to crave so much.
  • Victory is sweet
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Jak wrote: »
    Said person hasn't lead anything in Mid and certainly hasn't lead a bg, as the title indicates.

    Said person came into the well established Mid bg and tagged along on other's coattails. This is not an achievement. But thanks for the spin to put you in the limelight that one seems to crave so much.

    The constant need to be in the limelight used to be quite amusing but now it's bordering on tragically sad. Good luck to Midgard in having to deal with the inevitable spectacle that will surely ensue. However, I would think not much can be done to undermine current Mid leadership given the low profile someone seems to be sticking to for fear of retribution from Mid leadership. Again, time will tell.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Tell Rescu, Angelofendtimes, Ryelia, Marrax, Kissofheat- Good FIghts :)

    I'll see them soon
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Where can we find the video again? I can't seem to be able to find them on any heavily trafficked areas.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Where can we find the video again? I can't seem to be able to find them on any heavily trafficked areas.

    LOL
  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Actually that's not true. All smack talk aside Nate ran an extremely efficient Alb BG. The problem was though, that with Rescu running his BG's with his own style, there was never a reason for Mid to focus on Nate because Rescu was providing them with all of the rp's they needed. It was very difficult to coordinate with Rescu as well as he solely utilizes Ventrillo while the majority of players have transitioned to Discord.

    This is not me bashing Rescu nor his style, it's simply stating a fact of events that occurred.

    All smack talk aside, how about all flattery aside as well when providing an account of what you feel the situation was. While I'm sure it's true that the Mids were able to focus on Rescu, was the problem because Rescu did his own thing or that Nate refused to come out whatever keep he was populating?

    Again, the history of Alb is littered with examples of BG leaders not working cohesively however when Rescu and Billings, for example, butted heads. Billings still went out and fought, he hardly ever camped a keep merely to spite the other BG leader.

    Well, I wasn't speaking regarding my feelings of the situation Sovereign, I was recalling actual events that occurred during my time playing. But I would say it's also emotionally biased on your end to assume the keep camping that was done was done merely to spite the other BG leader.

    You're correct on all accounts, I'll break it down a bit:
    1. Midgard had no reason to focus on Nate's BG because Rescu was more than willing to encounter the Mids on their terms. For example (and this is actually true) during one session Rescu wiped his BG to the Mids 15 times (they didn't win a single encounter). I, in no way, am bashing Rescu for this, this is just a description of what occurred. The Mid BG had plenty of encounters to be had, the players were happy and realm points were coming in, there was 0 reason to hit Nate.
    2. Rescu did his own thing, it was next to impossible to get anything coordinated with him, where he was going,
    or what he was planning to do in a timely fashion because nearly all communication was coming through a 3rd party source. Even if we wanted to leave and assist Rescu it would be on his terms in less than favorable situations. Rescu had no intention nor desire to attempt and alter his strategy or accommodate to one of Nates.
    3. When the decision was made not to leave an encampment it was primarily due to reason 2.
  • I dont think I have ever seen the Mid and Alb bg ever go at it I have seen them avoid each other on EV and I have seen them scrambling around looking for the almighty over powered sneak classes. I miss the days when we would be in a bg and seek out the other one it didnt matter if we lost

  • Sovereign wrote: »
    Actually that's not true. All smack talk aside Nate ran an extremely efficient Alb BG. The problem was though, that with Rescu running his BG's with his own style, there was never a reason for Mid to focus on Nate because Rescu was providing them with all of the rp's they needed. It was very difficult to coordinate with Rescu as well as he solely utilizes Ventrillo while the majority of players have transitioned to Discord.

    This is not me bashing Rescu nor his style, it's simply stating a fact of events that occurred.

    All smack talk aside, how about all flattery aside as well when providing an account of what you feel the situation was. While I'm sure it's true that the Mids were able to focus on Rescu, was the problem because Rescu did his own thing or that Nate refused to come out whatever keep he was populating?

    Again, the history of Alb is littered with examples of BG leaders not working cohesively however when Rescu and Billings, for example, butted heads. Billings still went out and fought, he hardly ever camped a keep merely to spite the other BG leader.

    Well, I wasn't speaking regarding my feelings of the situation Sovereign, I was recalling actual events that occurred during my time playing. But I would say it's also emotionally biased on your end to assume the keep camping that was done was done merely to spite the other BG leader.

    You're correct on all accounts, I'll break it down a bit:
    1. Midgard had no reason to focus on Nate's BG because Rescu was more than willing to encounter the Mids on their terms. For example (and this is actually true) during one session Rescu wiped his BG to the Mids 15 times (they didn't win a single encounter). I, in no way, am bashing Rescu for this, this is just a description of what occurred. The Mid BG had plenty of encounters to be had, the players were happy and realm points were coming in, there was 0 reason to hit Nate.
    2. Rescu did his own thing, it was next to impossible to get anything coordinated with him, where he was going,
    or what he was planning to do in a timely fashion because nearly all communication was coming through a 3rd party source. Even if we wanted to leave and assist Rescu it would be on his terms in less than favorable situations. Rescu had no intention nor desire to attempt and alter his strategy or accommodate to one of Nates.
    3. When the decision was made not to leave an encampment it was primarily due to reason 2.


    Very true and often put a lot of stress on @Siambra b/c I would be like are you for real on that decision :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Well, I wasn't speaking regarding my feelings of the situation Sovereign, I was recalling actual events that occurred during my time playing. But I would say it's also emotionally biased on your end to assume the keep camping that was done was done merely to spite the other BG leader.

    Everyone has a certain level of biased, you and I are no different, our biased simply lean towards opposite ends of the spectrum. I'm sure not all of the keep camping was done to spite the other BG leader, I'm sure fear also played a huge role in it, amongst other motivations. I base my statement on the observed history of posts, activity, and statements by the subject to draw my conclusion and I feel very secure in stating at times, the desire for the other BG leader to fail for personal gratification more likely than not was present, perhaps not at every decision, but it was there nonetheless.



    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • JakJak
    edited November 2018 PM
    Sovereign wrote: »
    Actually that's not true. All smack talk aside Nate ran an extremely efficient Alb BG. The problem was though, that with Rescu running his BG's with his own style, there was never a reason for Mid to focus on Nate because Rescu was providing them with all of the rp's they needed. It was very difficult to coordinate with Rescu as well as he solely utilizes Ventrillo while the majority of players have transitioned to Discord.

    This is not me bashing Rescu nor his style, it's simply stating a fact of events that occurred.

    All smack talk aside, how about all flattery aside as well when providing an account of what you feel the situation was. While I'm sure it's true that the Mids were able to focus on Rescu, was the problem because Rescu did his own thing or that Nate refused to come out whatever keep he was populating?

    Again, the history of Alb is littered with examples of BG leaders not working cohesively however when Rescu and Billings, for example, butted heads. Billings still went out and fought, he hardly ever camped a keep merely to spite the other BG leader.

    Well, I wasn't speaking regarding my feelings of the situation Sovereign, I was recalling actual events that occurred during my time playing. But I would say it's also emotionally biased on your end to assume the keep camping that was done was done merely to spite the other BG leader.

    You're correct on all accounts, I'll break it down a bit:
    1. Midgard had no reason to focus on Nate's BG because Rescu was more than willing to encounter the Mids on their terms. For example (and this is actually true) during one session Rescu wiped his BG to the Mids 15 times (they didn't win a single encounter). I, in no way, am bashing Rescu for this, this is just a description of what occurred. The Mid BG had plenty of encounters to be had, the players were happy and realm points were coming in, there was 0 reason to hit Nate.
    2. Rescu did his own thing, it was next to impossible to get anything coordinated with him, where he was going,
    or what he was planning to do in a timely fashion because nearly all communication was coming through a 3rd party source. Even if we wanted to leave and assist Rescu it would be on his terms in less than favorable situations. Rescu had no intention nor desire to attempt and alter his strategy or accommodate to one of Nates.
    3. When the decision was made not to leave an encampment it was primarily due to reason 2.

    I dunno...from an outsiders perspective.

    New person comes in whichever realm where there is an established bg. New person takes over and states that he is the best, come hail him and join his bg and he will lead you to victory.

    Regardless of whether this is true or not, one would think most rational people would reach out to the other set bg leader/leaders and offer to co-ordinate, work together, have some kind of meaningful dialogue with those people who have already been running or trying to co-ordinate things on the realm for a long time.

    Now, knowing said person for a bit, I would hazard this did not happen, as egos get in the way and tends to not work with a team effort in mind.

    Why would someone work to co-ordinate with a person who has absolutely no regard to anything?
    Post edited by Jak on
  • I was expecting more of a fight from albs last night.

    We should not focus on the past success of Albion and the 90% win rate. That is obviously going to change.
    But what kind of % win rate will be expected.

    0-3 last night.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Jak wrote: »
    I dunno...from an outsiders perspective.

    New person comes in whichever realm where there is an established bg. New person takes over and states that he is the best, come hail him and join his bg and he will lead you to victory.

    Regardless of whether this is true or not, one would think most rational people would reach out to the other set bg leader/leaders and offer to co-ordinate, work together, have some kind of meaningful dialogue with those people who have already been running or trying to co-ordinate things on the realm for a long time.

    Now, knowing said person for a bit, I would hazard this did not happen, as egos get in the way and tends to not work with a team effort in mind.

    Why would someone work to co-ordinate with a person who has absolutely no regard to anything?

    I think what we're supposed to do is ignore what we see and hear and divine the inner, best possible light intent. You know what they say about your lying eyes, we'll just extend it your ears as well.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Jak wrote: »
    Said person hasn't lead anything in Mid and certainly hasn't lead a bg, as the title indicates.

    Said person came into the well established Mid bg and tagged along on other's coattails. This is not an achievement. But thanks for the spin to put you in the limelight that one seems to crave so much.

    It's actually quite on par if you take into account past posting history.
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • Kealadron wrote: »
    Is anyone suppose to be impressed? You cannot run an Alb BG because you complain about numbers then try and brag about how well Mid BG did?

    Actually that's not true. All smack talk aside Nate ran an extremely efficient Alb BG. The problem was though, that with Rescu running his BG's with his own style, there was never a reason for Mid to focus on Nate because Rescu was providing them with all of the rp's they needed. It was very difficult to coordinate with Rescu as well as he solely utilizes Ventrillo while the majority of players have transitioned to Discord.

    This is not me bashing Rescu nor his style, it's simply stating a fact of events that occurred.

    The reason why it was difficult for Nate to run the other BG was that he insulted Rescu. How the hell can anyone respond to it. I said it before to Nate, make peace with him and work with him be polite asking for Rescu to help. When Nate words with insult, I heard most of the other people follow him with his words. That doesn't help at all man. Nate had the chance to try, and I know what he is going to say, "I have tried many times Monnster."
    Well, let me say that by insulting him only made matters worse. There is no logic to it but to keep trying because if you don't, look what happens, nothing gets done and that to me is no solution but only continues insults.

    As you can see now Albion's are now trying to put things back together. I was able to communicate with Rescu and me and others when we won twice at the bridge; we ask Rescu politely to get them to the bridge. Guess what, he agreed to it. Now, why is it that I and many others were able to get his attention. I'll tell you why! We didn't insult him but communicated diplomatically to help Albion's win that fight. I also believe that if he doesn't want to do or listen, keep trying, dam it. It works, and Nate has no patience and again only made matters worse.

    There is no excuse for anyone to insult a player or person for whatever reason it may be, especially knowing that if you approach in that wrong way, logically you will not get any response whatsoever. Pretty simple and if he chooses to say I have tried several times, think again.

    No one here is going to convince me that Nate handles it correctly, because the truth is he may matters worse. Yes, he did very well with the BG and I'm grateful for it, but how it was handled, poorly done.
  • It is true- I have a low tolerance for stupidity.

    Guilty as charged.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • For the Alb BGs, both sides wanted to defeat the mids. Both sides wanted the Mids to not be in Albion. Each leader differed on methodology and value of a given target. Both BGs questioned the motivation and actions of the other. Albion region was amazingly toxic. Game trolls delighted in typing out the most inane comments that were rife with every type of insult and typos that can be imagined. Quite a few players were banned in game as a result. In spite of all this, people continued to play and have fun. This time period will become part of DAOC lore and will be replaced down the line with new joys, frustrations and fun.


    d3tqzuub1h2i.jpg
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Siambra wrote: »
    For the Alb BGs, both sides wanted to defeat the mids. Both sides wanted the Mids to not be in Albion. Each leader differed on methodology and value of a given target. Both BGs questioned the motivation and actions of the other. Albion region was amazingly toxic. Game trolls delighted in typing out the most inane comments that were rife with every type of insult and typos that can be imagined. Quite a few players were banned in game as a result. In spite of all this, people continued to play and have fun. This time period will become part of DAOC lore and will be replaced down the line with new joys, frustrations and fun.


    d3tqzuub1h2i.jpg

    Get your Bunny Hop On ?


    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Siambra wrote: »
    Game trolls delighted in typing out the most inane comments that were rife with every type of insult and typos that can be imagined.

    This elicited a hardy chuckle from me.
    Post edited by Sovereign on
    RR12 Stormlord Wizard
    RR12 Warlord Cleric
    RR12 Warlord Minstrel
    RR12 Warlord Necromancer
    RR12 Perfector Heretic
  • edited November 2018 PM
    More like this -

    Post edited by Siambra on
    Bumblebunny to the rescue !
  • Daily update from the Midgard refugee. Yet again stroking your ego in a public forum. How low has the prodigal son Fallen now hiding out on a random toon, side carting because you have forsaken the almighty Odin...
  • Odin Willed my Return.
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • I miss the fun, got in late because having a lovely evening dinner and wine with good friends helps to calm the beast in me. Hehe.

    I saw the videos, and I will say this to all the Albion's. Keep watching all the videos, especially the ones we lost. Watch the players in how they retreat and move in position and much more thrust me. You can also watch what Albion players are doing right and wrong, which will only provide a better way to fight and to assist each other. It's like playing a game of chess; I always record my games.

    You guys didn't do so bad and took out many as well, and I saw nothing but a fun fight, and when I came late, the count was 51 Albion's. I see already the recovery, and the lost that Albion's has been so desperately needed to compete. It will improve in time.

    I don't take Nates posted videos and antics seriously, he is a competitor player and likes to ruffle your feathers, but take advantage of his posting these videos. I know all his tactics, but he wasn't leading the mids, my compliments to whoever was driving the bg and to all the mids for staying and playing together as a force. It was a good fight to watch and saw people who play this game having fun and enjoying it.

    My philosophy when playing a game, especially when losing, instead of complaining and ranting about it, I would find a solution and spend more time finding ways to win than to rant or complain. If you can stop and pause for a few minutes and examine what you could have done better for even 2 mins, you will be surprised how well you get when playing this game. I'm not a great player but an average player, but if you stick to the fundamentals of the game, you will do fine and have the pleasure of enjoying the game and improve as you go on.

    Thanks for the Video Benito Mussolini, keep them coming. LOL-J/K

    On for 20 mins and I got over 32K, not bad at all lol, Thanks Albion.
  • "Keep watching all the videos, especially the ones we lost"

    That is what each video was. Enjoy them :)
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • i did notice how the tic snare seemed useless against the mid tanks----
    and thane hammers and said healer ranged stuns and interrupts seem a bit over the top lol
  • 47el wrote: »
    i did notice how the tic snare seemed useless against the mid tanks----
    and thane hammers and said healer ranged stuns and interrupts seem a bit over the top lol

    That insta aoe stun and AOE range on the amnesia --- Had folks locked down
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • edited November 2018 PM
    47el wrote: »
    i did notice how the tic snare seemed useless against the mid tanks----
    and thane hammers and said healer ranged stuns and interrupts seem a bit over the top lol

    Best solution would be to roll a mid and complain about thane hammers, healer stuns and interrupts. It appears to be the most effective way to amend classes.

    Edit: Also make unnecessary posts claiming the devs only play midgard. Be as vociferous as possible in these claims, bring them up in every single thread without relying on data or facts.

    "How to change a class: 101"
    Post edited by Amp_Phetamine on
  • 47el wrote: »
    i did notice how the tic snare seemed useless against the mid tanks----
    and thane hammers and said healer ranged stuns and interrupts seem a bit over the top lol

    Best solution would be to roll a mid and complain about thane hammers, healer stuns and interrupts. It appears to be the most effective way to amend classes.

    Amp do you know the range on this AOE amnesia I was spamming ?
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Natebruner wrote: »
    I would like to say the range on this aoe amnesia from healer is sick.
    had folks locked down !

    2300 range amnesia is a powerful tool avaliable to all realms - its not the only 2300 avaliable spell out there - however spamming tab target (1200 range) to spam your amnesia isn't a game changer - you actually have to target something at max range for best effectiveness and or something that is currently MoCd as the things you were interupting were already getting nuked or meleed upon.

    Please for the love of Odin and Arthur stick to crayons and paper. Leave the other stuff to the big kids.

  • tald wrote: »
    Natebruner wrote: »
    I would like to say the range on this aoe amnesia from healer is sick.
    had folks locked down !

    2300 range amnesia is a powerful tool avaliable to all realms - its not the only 2300 avaliable spell out there - however spamming tab target (1200 range) to spam your amnesia isn't a game changer - you actually have to target something at max range for best effectiveness and or something that is currently MoCd as the things you were interupting were already getting nuked or meleed upon.

    Please for the love of Odin and Arthur stick to crayons and paper. Leave the other stuff to the big kids.

    But....but this is the way to spin the Mid victories and claim them all for yourself!
  • edited November 2018 PM
    Indeed- this 2300 range is more than powerful.
    Post edited by Natebruner on
    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
  • Like I said in a previous post earlier in this thread: WHERE IS NATE’S FRIGGIN “OFF” SWITCH?!
  • First night out in rvr on a healer- I will look to take advantage of this 2300 range


    "I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS


    "Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

    "First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

    Discord me: Natebruner#3781
Sign In or Register to comment.