What is a Game Changer ? Albion Guild Recruiting- we want quality folks to join us in battle !

A Game Changer is anyone making difference on the battle field. Our guild is small but I'm looking to grow it for the Albion Bg and then to help anyone trying to start out or continue over here. I'm not gonna try and control what realm you play, I don't believe in that. There are several Gm's and we can mostly be found online during USA primetime.

Guild: "Kalorian TheGameChanger"- In memory of the best times ever with bombs. A lot of the guild is full of old school bombers who were indeed Game Changers. Looking for some quality folks to form a couple of groups with to assist the Albion BG during USA primetime.

Look for: Highdamge, Ladymarm, Jawn, Littlepiggyheretic.

Hope to hear from ya soon!

Thanks,

Natebruner

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781