Albion BG Holds the Midgard Push at CK--- SUNDAY NIGHT (Sunday Night Vids)

edited August 2018 in Videos & Streams
Post edited by Natebruner on
"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

Discord me: Natebruner#3781

Comments

• Rule #1-- If you are setup and the opposing bg arrives....Do not leave your setup.

Mids will attempt to bait/pull and then swing back on you. This can be easily avoided.

"I think what he is doing is good. For a long time Albs not have very good leaders. Natebruner is perfect, his accuracy, his pushing"
    HERORIUS

"Nate calling out fights in the Alb public bg has been a recent source of entertainment for me, most of those folks have never heard anyone call targets during US prime." Teddie

"First off I am pretty sure most Mids agree that Albs previous leaders were weak and Nate is actually bringing out action." Impounded

• Was a good fight with hibs… Then Mids show up to knock down the tower. (will circle in the distant lands till something flames :) )

I don't think I would change anything I called... can't stay in that tower. We have to get faster and all go together.

HERORIUS

• edited August 2018 PM
    There was some really decent fights last night and instead of avoiding we actually had fun. We did die a lot but made lots of realm points.

All i'm going to say to leaders is don't avoid!!! If you want good 3 way fights let it happen and enjoy releasing and returning to the fight. All this nonsense saying my stats are crap if I die lots! Just get in there and fight lol!

Great fun tonight Nate btw fighting you Albs! :)
    Post edited by Solicfear1 on
  • Solicfear1 wrote: »
    There was some really decent fights last night and instead of avoiding we actually had fun. We did die a lot but made lots of realm points.

All i'm going to say to leaders is don't avoid!!! If you want good 3 way fights let it happen and enjoy releasing and returning to the fight. All this nonsense saying my stats are crap if I die lots! Just get in there and fight lol!

Agreed- had a good time Solic. Get those Hibs in the battles!
    We died a lot last night as well- Mids got great hits time after time.
    HERORIUS

• Natebruner wrote: »
    Solicfear1 wrote: »

Agreed- had a good time Solic. Keep those Hibs coming out :)
    We died a lot last night as well- Mids got great hits time after time.

HERORIUS