Darkness Falls Thoughts

Hi everyone,

I think it may be time for the rules concerning the entrance to DF to be changed slightly. I'm a returning player and rolled a Saracen Infi on Alb, and couldn't wait to head into DF for many reasons;

1.) Bit of nostalgia;
2.) Farm scales for some items I need for my infi template.

I've been back for 3 weeks and not once have Albion had access to the instance. Now, I know it relies on the number of forts and keeps a realm owns, but due to the player imbalance across the three servers, Alb never have it!

What with the small player base, perhaps it's about time that DF was open to all realms 24/7?

Not only would this allow for another area where RvR could take place, it would also allow for toons to go in and farm for items which, seemingly, I have not had the chance to do yet!

Thoughts?

Comments

• There is no player imbalance since you can switch realms within a minute.

The friendly player you`re fighting with now, is your enemy 5 mins later.
    The originally concept is gone
  • I have said the same amd agree with the OP. No reason not to make it open for all realms all the time
  • There is no player imbalance since you can switch realms within a minute.

The friendly player you`re fighting with now, is your enemy 5 mins later.
    The originally concept is gone

I get what you mean, but I play solely on Albion as that's where all my crafters are, my house, all my gear and money, etc...

There's no reason as to why an account timer couldn't be in place for DF to stop people switching realms and killing players they were just grouped with, etc.
  • What’s the difference if people do it in DF or the frontier. You can easily log in and kill someone you were just grouped with anywhere. Making DF open to all realms all the time might actually give people another option for soloing possibly.
  • Update - I've just been told in region chat that you can buy a demonic seal from Castle Sauvage for 2p. Gives you access to DF whenever. Not brilliant, and certainly isn't viable for lower end characters - but it's better than nothing.
  • i believe that the demonic weapons can also get you in.....
  • BurkleyRIP wrote: »
    What’s the difference if people do it in DF or the frontier. You can easily log in and kill someone you were just grouped with anywhere. Making DF open to all realms all the time might actually give people another option for soloing possibly.

There is a difference. You go to the frontiers because you want to rvr, most ppl go to df for farming seals, or for ganking ppl that are farming seals. Easy kills....
  • Anywhere other than NF is just ruined by the cowards. Open DF to all 24/7, and you will still never get your farming done. Until they stop tailoring the game to allow cowards to ruin it, it will just continue to dwindle away. I came back, and I've already cancelled the sub.