@broadsword how long will 2 heros be able to lock down the entire alb population in a keep ?

2»

Comments

• LOL THE ALB SAID POP IMBALANCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The 2 Hero's make it so we can't play HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your a joke that can't pull your own weight in a group. New idea, ban you, leave Heror alone.

• Here's an idea, get 7 friends and make a group, run that group on the island in circles, fight whats there. When you turn this into who has more people logged in the lower stop playing....
  • literaly have heros climb in and 10 people cant nuke 1 down and your just traped inside everyday /shrug

people complain aobut it everyday in albion andn o one goes out to rvr really anymore, and 1 problem could solve that and thought id say something because icare about the game /shrug

I just goto keeps when im bored of soloing idc either way tbh just trying to help the game not be such boring pve everyday for both sides
  • edited June 2018 PM
    the games population cant support heavy tanks having climb walls imo is it put shortly

it just turns siege rvr into afk pve
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
  • There has been a problem with hib healing power for a long time the thing with hib is you can have a bard healing a Druid healing and a warden healing.
    Throw in warden pbt and maybe an animist healing shroom and maybe a mentalist and you have serious healing power.
    Anyone who has fought the snoopdizzle or patar hib groups will know what incredible healing power hib groups have.
    Something needs to be done because of the total imbalance of the realms I can well believe 2 diseased hero’s won’t take any damage with 20 albs beating on them it’s been going on for a long time and hasn’t been addressed I’m glad people are waking up to it.
    I’ve had 5 armsman and a pally beating on a lurikeen caster in an alb keep and you just can’t touch them.
    It’s ruining the game and needs to be looked at.
    As for vamps lol just lol
  • edited June 2018 PM
    People tend to forget about times they don't play at. The pop for this game jolts in every direction based on your playtime.

I tend to play at the lowest pop hours, late night USA PST hours. Usually no realm has more than 3fg max, maybe half of those are rolling together unless it's Mid who loves rollin' 3fg+ deep in the middle of the night.

Ain't no backup coming to dislodge the people outside the keep. You are lucky if people to show up to defend at all sometimes depending on who is attacking and what they brought with them. Nobody wants to get stuck inside for 20~ mins with the only thing they can do is feed the hidden enemy healers RP's or hope to find some ungrouped bastard or somebody far enough away to snipe a quick kill before backup shows up.

I still stick with my rant against out of LoS healing. You all accept it because that's how it's been for ages - but it's a **** mechanic for lazy people. At least in other games you have to get into LoS to cast a heal over time.

People healing indefinitely from relative safety to people they can't see is just about as fun as another siege mechanic - shots from siege engines that lock on, fly through multiple walls of keeps or inside buildings, and are essentially phase shifting lock on missiles. Getting out of range ends up being the only escape from this crap.

It's no wonder siege RvR is gimped - seems like the population wants to play with gimp mechanics. Janky mechanics slapped on top of other janky mechanics.
    Post edited by Budikah on
  • Sorry Brut, I can't see all the healers over the Paladin, Tic, Friar, Cleric, that can spec into group healing without LoS.....

Ments have single target heals, Animist shrooms need LoS to the GT, we got bard, druid, warden that can group heal without LoS, and thats before we get into the discussion of best specs for RvR..... and thats before we discuss all the absorbs and mitigation albs get....and Cabby hp transfers, and.... get the idea?
  • edited June 2018 PM
    its not a class thing, its a population imbalance thing, and the game needs to be updated to fit what it currently needs to succeed and continue to deliver enjoyment to its customers, when 95% the time its like 70 vs 10-20, you need to remove climb walls so the low realm can go up on the walls and cast spells and fight and enjoy daoc win or lose like everyone else

and it wouldn't hurt the game when the population is more balanced, just be a lil dif.. how it was for years and years which was just fine

it would be more fun to the zerging realm aswell, imagine how boring it would be everyday to be ANY class without climb wall, u run up to keep, all the tanks/vamps climb in get to fight all the action, and healers outside pushing 1 button while watching tv, feeding the baby and petting the cat np, the casters don't got **** to do because there is no one on the walls to fight, because the tanks climbed up and got em all pinned inside

the removal of 1 small ability would increase the fun in every day game play by so many players
    Post edited by Huehuaehue on
    Brut wrote: »
    There has been a problem with hib healing power for a long time the thing with hib is you can have a bard healing a Druid healing and a warden healing.
    Throw in warden pbt and maybe an animist healing shroom and maybe a mentalist and you have serious healing power.
    Anyone who has fought the snoopdizzle or patar hib groups will know what incredible healing power hib groups have.
    Something needs to be done because of the total imbalance of the realms I can well believe 2 diseased hero’s won’t take any damage with 20 albs beating on them it’s been going on for a long time and hasn’t been addressed I’m glad people are waking up to it.
    I’ve had 5 armsman and a pally beating on a lurikeen caster in an alb keep and you just can’t touch them.
    It’s ruining the game and needs to be looked at.
    As for vamps lol just lol

Can't Mid and Alb put together a group with the same healing power?

Healer Healer Sham = Druid Bard Warden = Cleric Friar Tic or Pally (or do albs run 2 clerics)

Not disagreeing that something needs to be done, but isn't the healing power of the 3 realms pretty equal ?
    Tral
  • you must let your mind escapes its own thoughts and zoom out looking at everyone's view and perspectives and see what is better for the greater good

what makes the game flourish is the enjoyment of the average everyday player