Otherworldly Clipping Weights

I collect a lot of these, (about half my game time is spent plucking plants), and I am seeing about 7 (on average) of the Buff, Celerity and Rezz illness cure components per 100 Otherworldly Plants. The other components are vastly more common - to the point where I have multiple stacks of 1000 of them.

Would it be possible to re-examine the weighting of these plant's output? I find it difficult to keep myself buffed and I spend quite a bit of time, (about 6-8 hours per week), farming the parts.

Also, when you have several stacks of plants, it begins to hurt your wrists when unstacking and using each one individually. The ability use /use while stacked would greatly help with potential repetitive stress injuries. (You might look at some of the fixes implemented by Grinding Gear Games in Path of Exile when it became clear that the product was causing actual injuries with the "flask piano" as the players called it).

Thanks as always for your time and work on DAoC.
Post edited by Northerncross_G on
- The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.