Constant LDs

I am being plagued with constant LD's lately any thoughts and tips that can help me get rid of this? I have deleted the delve and ui files and the myp patcher to no avail.....

Comments

• Some file is probably corrupted. I had the problem in the past and I think I fixed it by uninstalling the game and re-installing it.
  • Sigh I may just have to try that...
  • This did not work had Verizon come out and they changed everything still happening they are going to look into things back at their side. tracert to darkageofcamelot.com fails intermittently as well as other websites. Ping fails too, Will keep you posted...
  • Got it resolved. For Fios users who go thru this the resolution is to have them move you to a new server. This is done by the field tech installing a "splitter" this will route you from the current faulty server you are being routed to. This sadly will be done as a last resort as you will have to go thru every last option they have. This includes ruling out virus software, internet settings, equipment, wiring, ont box etc. Thanks Topdude for the advice....
  • if yer on verizon..i feel yer pain..the so called de-priorization of traffic kills a lot of bandwith. they did this when they introduced the home wifi crap.