no reflector on treble.... senile daoc.. DaoC.. official *DAoC memory and or grinds my gears tag

Enter variable wide 2001 era: one month after game release; with original launch title funded through mythic headline Co. info tech game support; arm inflation computer surfing safety gear engaged.
First online stream videos of DAoC world were: Doors busted in; firbolg green clad scale hibtronons, corousing into my good albion stones post, in their wiggly green hundreds. 2, good ole green party expers in the frontier zone, clips to pvers approach docks, clips to 8 man black dye leather and chain armor albs at mins speed, video next action phase corpses making land greener. 3: unbeknowst to me at such time, old snowdonia map RvR zone, sink hill feature below gates of alb power relic castle, the mass heathen wide waves of midgard swamping along the hill, ending with hib greens blasting ae void kill havoc across the valley of middehs.

1st point, if any, for the rest of the studdering and vious spewth of rant that completes the fine affair? Our good broadsword denizens may not know of such, but at 2001 release of game, every character had flat horizon foot box where other realms couldnt cross. I.E. **solid avatars, with block zones on feet you could not run through other realms characters**. At 30 days in game release, my pleasure as a leather wearing alb was to stick out of tower door and get the ole' sword into action, and squeak my level 20 passed the door tanks at levels 40, guys that would get their beating on with the one/two healer types in safety of the tower doors, blocking all pursuit.
My grind, the call of duty profittable auto aim guys.

So big time intranet 2001 ends of year, fail video DAoC, was the tower ramp and gateway clip plane (of where the gate door was) of rvr tower gate smash and capture. 600 people each realm, realm wide, with 100 man rough fights in near frontiers. The gate would drop, people would rush, and the crowd going up a tower ramp; or the hib dun ramps to captain; the server would studder, and all people on the ramp would clip into the ground and leave their foot location. And it would lock the location in game server map with a lag mark, and be an invisible stick point where you couldnt walk through.If thats not clear, it looked like the shadow around your feet clipping on the group where you lagged on ramp, and the shadow would stop other realms from being able to walk through.
I.E. gate blocking and ramp lock, and PBaoe'ers (point blank) would farm the heck out of groups. Point, vi sa a point, and my kavetch, is of course the foot tether is long gone, but anybody who exploited no character firm avatar, and marches through casters to ping /stick and forever e world super cast interrupt, **Super call of duty auto aim drop attack**, really needs to get back to enjoying a game and not cheating, because really, you have no rps, you do not win.

2nd bullet; maybe the last because this is now a couple minutes reading; is my gosh darnhed other headache of cahce rr12 g-ster super can 75% woopie *sarcasm fired* rp shoppers. To get on my cools side of thought process, in the 2007 era whilst living in santa simerita north bay, (its vallejo but everybody said the freeway side is another town), a realm rank level 12 was, 1,300,000,000 rps. thats one billion, three hundred millions. So get the calculator out. ( I have now read that rr 12l0 is 23 millions realm points )

So I was going to throw something out there. 160 people midgard earlier today. 120 last three times i was on. A month ago 120 on prime time midgard. 60 to 90 people each night in my realm in frontier. In 2007, we had an average primetime realm count of 600 persons, and midgard was always 20 persons less. There would be 5 fgs of people in rvr main times america. 40-50 people running rvr at a time, 4 fgs and different parties of 3-4 people running tower and keep fire. Thats action 40 people each realm out in the rvr zone, frontier rolling, killing for rps. 90 people in frontier here is not a long shot from completed 50s out for gaming.
Back to numbers. hot group, 2 healer load, at time template was two crowd control, 4 dps with twos on /assist same target. A good night burning 400 rps a kill, in 8 man, whilst RR5L, action would gross you 20,000 rps an hour. For numbers, playing 6 hot hours, 5 days a week in your summer, for 52 weeks, making that 20,000 per hour, in one year you have 31 millions rps.
Coming back in the game i have been having fun here and there, pve is pascitivity time, but the supposed life time achievement rr 11s from 2007 is a bit of a stump when half the players i think havent been here 2 years are by far in the rr 12 + region. For ratios, our craft factor, 85% item buffs (on the 58 delve inventory) and rr 5 with the +15 skill bonus , the style clamp +9 skill above spell/style level factor, evens out a level 26 to 27 rise difference, you basically have a math level 53 character. My corner is, RR9 compared to RR5, was level 54 option available in realm skills, and the math crunches back then said rr 10, across the board one realm rank, was level 55.
Then therefore, with 23 millions rp rr12, rp 75%, every geared return to this old game, is haggarred out to a level 53 on level 55. Thats red factor mob damage return on your level yellow hit defense. A thought.

So thoughts because thats a lump of reading; Highest i've had is 7l3 on a dark runemaster (at a age when dark runes spec had the spec line aoe and the 209 DD damage). and cabalist trispec 7l2 from last playtime 2007, was 7l4 in 2012 when i logged on for a 30 day, then shoretly after 6L8 like someone noticed names on my thieved iD elder bot account. For damages, my spec dd caster here now, does 720 damage, but high level tanks i clear a 400, just by good visual acculation, is 10% of our rr12 heavy. So our heavies out there have 4000 healthpoints. yep they have four thousand hitpts, and im almost completely correct that they all have 10 minute stacks on. Anywho thats 10 hits for a tank. Was gonna throw on board, 2007 caster, aug piety 5, MoMagery 4, and skill against skill of rr 6 rr 7 (skill clamp defines some part of the formula), tanks hated me because i straight service dropped 534 damage on a heavy. All across the board, evening out as they raise RR, enemy tank against me was flat 5 hits, they are dead.
Cabalist was dirty, i rolled the 30% debuff, the level 3 pet health to magic absorb (the self constitution buff automatic on the amber similicum meant he had more hp then cast, so gave more power back than spent), and i think it rolled out 42 body. With the body skill clamp at 42, using base lifetap, and dropping first body debuff ever i touched my quickbar, at equal standards of available items and math... my 30% i would cap body damage at 980 damage. Square, exact, full, 980 damage. DD. So three months not playing overly much grossed me 6l0, and here and there night 4 5 hours and i was a RR 7L3 cabalist.

Game tactics? wont disgrace with dis cord, that was a half virtual memory hog studder i dont need to try again. Havent been grouping. Saw some funny stuff on 2021 youtube, hibs rolling three healers. I understand warden for extra affect, but it was two clips of two 9 minute fights with three full healers. They're problem is with the one (maybe!) pure dps stuck replaced by a no offense character? its just a 9 minute crawl fight that 2 dps cant out stretch. Mentioned up top two crowd controls. On my cabilist groups usually rolled two sorcerers, people shopped lfg as either driver/main cc or hybrid body, and the body debuff cabby worked well. the driver would be first attack on most groups, the group splits he drops in for cc and helaers keep him locked. the second theorum was the 2nd hybrid after first 15 seconds always would spam his mid level ae cc just to interrupt their flow and it would coin a kill. Seen many groups with 2nd cabalist; cause every alb group has a sorcerer with a body dd; i was told to just spam disease on their line up. It never seemed to worked, took my 800 drop DD a few seconds from prelim rvr hit destructions.

And the all time favorite midgard 4 tank stick train. Cant beat it.

And a cool thing they used to 3 day/5 day ban you for? 2 theurgist pulse bts running and sticking bt on infinite leap. it worked out to 4 seconds bladeturn. so heavy tank slow weap. he hits more than twice in 4 seconds, so 1 out of 5 hits never gets through every time melee attacks you. 1h rr5 boi damage 2007? hit 1h slash armsman for 280, 310 damage backslash. SO 280 damage, 1 out of every 5, no if ands or buts, no hit, bladeturn, its accrueing 1180 damage out of a total of 1400. Heal numbers and rejuv bonus its a winning scheme most every time.

Thought on the outs? The one thing, one and only that always came out on top? all these Mac rr9 rr11 healer groups? mid 4 tanks stacks, 3 healers with warden bladeturns? body healer tanks? the 5 caster, direct damage, DD, comeplete abuse of powers group. again and again, people through social contacts, guys who played the game sometimes and their tekkie guy hats to flavor up their months? It always overcame the best set groups of any other type, the 5 caster hard hitters will beat you.

Sign out sign off. Love this game, love this play style. Only mmo i have ever, past new sprout, enviroenment quest dialogue fun, actually enjoyed sitting down the length and playing again and over. 90 people in frontier zone, as much as anybody ever grouping in 5 year post hey day. Could be candy in mythic for computer age. Now just get rid of the buff bot and problems solved.

-Ahknez
***sexy flying on wings too

Comments

• I an unable to decipher what you're trying to say here.

I'm happy for you though.
    Or sorry that happened.
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.