Can we get some EC sojouner classes for Alb?

Both Hib and Mid get free access to Bards / Healers with both roll cc / heals / speed into one, and they also get free zephyr and phase shift from Sojouner.

Alb has nothing like this and it really shows in smaller groups. Can we please give sojouner to an alb healing class to even things out a bit?

Comments

• And battlemaster for valks like friars have!

- The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
  • I would be fine with that.

Its outright obnoxious having to deal with bot classes who have speed, mez, root, heals, zephyr, phase shift, stun, insta mez, SoS, and a whole template worth of /uses wrapped up into one class when Alb has nothing to compare to that's free to play.

• edited July 2023 PM
    Alb has always seemed more spread out that mid and hib - less utility. In the old days, it was balanced out by albs having more realm unique abilities and better delves on a lot of skills and spells - but the game's a lot more normalized now and much of that advantage no longer exists.

Three completely different sets of devs, the newer ones not realizing all the nuances and tight-rope walking their predecessors did to keep things in order.
    Post edited by Northerncross_G on
    - The derision of your enemies is the highest possible form of praise.

- I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept clown-world so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.