What happened to the healing patch

Not played for a while and read they introduced more skill to the healing classes. ie less effective non los spam heals.

Did it happen?

I see some fgs with healer bunch outside cks, with 8-9 mages hitting the taregt and healing way over preforming the dps.

Comments

• They made it harder but can still heal well if you know what your doing with alternateing spread heals
  • Names wrote: »
    They made it harder but can still heal well if you know what your doing with alternateing spread heals

I don't have spread heals (warden) and end up top 5 healing most nights. For me its alternating baseline and spec group heals. A good temp that includes max heal buff, all the power bonus you can muster along with /use items (I have 3), mcl, and power pots when you are hurting. RAs Include mastery of healing and wild heal.
  • 2-3 casters, a debuff and ideally a disease is all you need to drop pretty much anything in one-two round of nuking in a keep.
  • Ya assisting is the best way to kill people who have good heals. Plus have 45% power pool with 20% ans maxe power regeneration(think its 25% but cant remember off the top of my head )arcane siphon helps alot at least on my shaman it does. Anothing to keep inmind is that just spamming the base grp heal will omost never keep someone alive if any dps class is beating on them.

• The patch hit but it missed the mark - the biggest issue is it left the lower level (I.e. blue) spreadheals and group heals (blue and yellow) still pretty affordable in terms of power, and most druids/clerics/healers don't spec much higher (except for Aug spec healers who don't spec any Pac).

Couple that with FoPs, siphon, mythical power regen, and group power heal pots, and there wasn't much impact unless you're a Friar or Warden spamming the red (44+) group heals.