New/Returning LF Ppl!

Hail everyone.

I've played a good amount of DAoC, never really did all the max end-game stuff as far as raid/8man groups go... and I'd like to change that. It's hard to find people to play with, considering most of my gaming friends don't find DAoC enjoyable being they never played it before and it feels 'too old, or feels outdated in terms of mechanics.'

I've always ran small-man content as far as RvR goes and never in the higher RR setting.. most of my experience has been Albion but I've tried a bit of the other realms.. no bias when it comes to playing caster or melee or hybrid.

Long story short I'm basically looking to play with some people, or join a group of people who are also possibly restarting or can get me up to speed. I can play any class/realm but would prefer Sorc or Merc / Bard or Druid / Shaman or Zerker. As far as stealthers go I would typically pref Mins.

My Discord is glockjaw#6245 considering I just created this forum account and I MAY not check it frequently enough to see responses, that may be an easier way to get in contact with me.

Comments

• welcome! You will definitely find action with those class preferences.
  • Tryd to send you a message in discord but you have it set to where only people who are friends or share a server can send you a message
  • I updated my privacy settings on Discord and also accepted a request idk if that was you.

Thanks for the welcomes!
  • np and im rangerjohnathan in discord.